gf left me for closer option.how do i get over her.

i broke up with my gf yesterday.i jus wana tell u the story then i need the best advice how to heal and get on with my life.

basically,we live far apart(London to Southampton)and its always difficult to see each other.in this 7 month relationship,i have seen her 5 times.

there was also an issue wit her dad,who wanted her to see someone closer to home.there were a lot of obstancles to move.

we were very much in love tho.i loved her and she loved me.last wk tho,her dad made her break up wit me,saying distance and tht.she told me tht we would still go out bt in secret.i didnt no wat to do so i went along wit it.

last nite however she called the whole thing off cos she didnt think things were workin out no more.i was still in a confused state after the wk b4 bt i was shocked.i still wanted to keep going if there was a chance.she explained to me tht there was another guy in the frame who she had known all her life called peter.she explained tht she found it hard to talk 2 me down the phone and tell me stuff.i did expect this as i have convo problems.wel..due to the distance phone calls were vital.

it jus seems tht peter has all the things tht i have against me in his favour.he has all the aces compared to me.i still love her and she told me she still loves me (i do believe her) bt she had to make a choice.

i dunno wat to do.do i try win her back?how can i get over this?this is like the hardest way to break up.i feel like ive been replaced.wat can i do?

plz help.anything will do,view jus opinion.all welcome and valued.thx mikey.

I'm sorry you're going through this. It sounds as if she still has feelings you, but really needs something that you don't have. Take care of yourself now. Do at least one thing that's important to you--maybe something you've been putting off, like a big trip or a new sport. When you get over this heartache, you'll be much stronger, and in a better position to find a good relationship.