Screw the rubber band on the wrist. I need electrodes on my scrotum!

Anything to stop these haunting thoughts of our past! Surely there is a push button shocking device I can attach to my sack! haha.

• Author

I have actually been abstaining from alcohol. It usually makes me feel more depressed and focus even more on how ****ty things have become. I never understood how people can "drink their sorrows away" Always makes me feel more sorry. To each their own though.

You have heard it before..... it just takes time.

While time is passing, be sure that your self talk is positive. Think about what you will do differently the next time, and think about picking a better match next time.

When I go through this, I just embrace it. Think about how crappy you feel when you get the flu. While you're suffering, you remember how there were other times you got sick but with some time got back to normal again. That's how I deal with it. I know it hurts (very badly), but I also know that in time I will feel better. In the meantime (like when you have the flu), give yourself permission to feel bad and don't fight it so hard.

Are you confirming to me what women have suspected for a long time?

That your brains are in your "trouser furnishings"....??

I'm sorry, I don't know what measure you'll put into place - but can we get photos??

I have actually been abstaining from alcohol. It usually makes me feel more depressed and focus even more on how ****ty things have become. I never understood how people can "drink their sorrows away" Always makes me feel more sorry. To each their own though.

Same for me. I always used to enjoy a bottle of wine with my ex - we did lots of wine tasting events together as well. Now I can't even pop a cork without feeling sad. When I go out I manage about two drinks and then have to stop to keep my head in the right place... THIS TOO SHALL PASS

I have actually been abstaining from alcohol. It usually makes me feel more depressed and focus even more on how ****ty things have become.
I've had to do that, really. Plus there is a big chance I'd send an abusive text to my ex or the Other Guy if my inhibitions are lowered.