Broke up a few years ago just started thinking about her again

There was this girl I was dating for about 11 months. We broke up 3 years ago. There were a lot of issues in the relationship.

The truth is I broke up with her b/c I was not attracted to her. Everytime we had sex, I could not ejaculate. This has never happened before unless I was really drunk. I tried my hardest to stay with her b/c she made up for it in other ways but I couldn't. Plus she was a bit larger then I was used to dating aboy 5"4 150+ lbs.

She also had a son from a previous marraige and was bi-polar. Once I ended that relationship I made myself a promise to clean up my life. I dated here and there, but haven't found a relationship yet. My life is totally cleaned up now.

I recently moved to the town where my X is from and now I found out that she just had twins with some guy she is seeing. I am Honestly happy for her, but for some reason now I am missing her. I am 2nd guessing myself for breaking up with her and now only remembering the good parts of the relationship and not the bad.

This shouldn't be happeneing b/c when I ended the relationship, it felt more like a releif and now i am depressed. I looked at her photo on facebook and saw the pictures with her and the 2 babies, but I still know i'm not physcially attracted to her.

I have to say that she did things for me that no other girl has done for me, and I hope to find someone like that again. I am only 30 years and know I still have time to meet that special someone.

A friend of mine is telling me that dating is different now. Online dating has taken off so much that no one meets people randmonly anymore. I am going to give online a shot, but should that be my only avenue?

I guess I need some advice on how to get her out of my head. This was 3 years ago and it all of a sudden comes in. Maybe b/c i've been single so long i am not sure.

I also want to get into another relationship, but I want to find someone I click with on all pages.

Call me crazy...

There are plenty of women out there without kids (I am assuming you do not have kids here), that are not bi-polar and who you will be very attracted too.

Do your EX a favor... and leave her alone.

Keep looking... Put yourself out there, dating sites, single events, church, speed dating, etc.

• Author

Thank you for the reply.

You are correct I have to think positive. I do not have kids, and there's pleanty of women out there who are single and don't have kids. I know I did the right thing by ending it with this girl. I am just 2nd guessing myself b/c I found out about her getting knocked up and having twins. Plus i'm at the age now where if I met the right one i'd consider settling down and having a family.

I havent had contact with her in 3 years I just went onto her facebook page and found this information out. Now I am have to tell myself to not even go onto facebook to look at her page.

I guess I am hurting b/c this is the only girl that I have been with that has loved me. I know I will be loved again and will find another girl in the future, but she did treat me pretty good. However I just couldn't get past the fact I was not into her physcially. I tried my hardest for 11 months and it wouldn't work.

Hopefully I will meet someone new that will treat me just as good or maybe even better. It's just harder when you get older and where to meet people besides online dating.

it's probably cause youve been single. sure, give the online thing a shot. i guess that, or meet them out and about. friends of friends of friends.