struggling on

my ex bf broke up with me 3 months ago, hes spoken to me twice and ive spoken to him once in which he replied he thinks its best to not speak anymore cos we dont have the same circle of friends and we wont be bumping into each other anytime soon (i havent done a single thing wrong) and thats the only contact we've had since the split.

Ive had my good days and bad days but today im having a bad one.

The thing is, it took me song long to get a boyfriend and he was my first and im 23, now that hes gone ive lost complete hope, i really want him back but i cant see it happening even tho im sticking with the NC rule and i was so so good to him, he always gets his own way.

In the begginning of the split i was heartbroken then things graduallly got better but now i feel like its getting worse, just cant stop thinking about him and i dont want to.

Trying so hard to move on by going out, even looking on dating websites just to get him out of my head.

What can i do? i hate feeling like this!

goldenrainbow

Vickstar, you take one day at a time and try to keep your mind busy with work and whatever you like doing.

Really no piece of advice here. Hang in there.

What can i do? i hate feeling like this!

Just stick to NC. You're 23. You sound like a good girl, so you deserve a good guy. Still young and you will love again.

Why did he break up with you?