Dont Respond...Just Nonsense

AbsoluteSucker

AbsoluteSucker

I need to vent, it's the new year and I have to let this sh*t out for whatever reason. Right now being anonymous is a beautiful thing. yes, I'm drunk and this whole situation doesn't make sense and never will. 50% of me doesn't care, but the other 50% feels like it will matter forever and I'll carry this **** with me.

It's a constant struggle. Literally I'm at least 18 beers into the night; this isn't every night, but I haven't fuc*ed up, but she did. And I don't know what to do with that. I have an ex-ex in my bed right now and it just seems so pointless.

This may make sense for some, but not for others, you wont' understand. Its dumb as sh*t, but when I drink and get drunk; every fiber of my being knows that she is thinking about what the f*ck I'm doing. Like I said not looking for any advises or responses just needed to fu*kn vent. It's not going to work out, but that is something that she will have to live with.

Absolute...

You are TYING ONE ON tonight!

Seriously... 18 Beers? You are an expensive drunk!

Edited by homebrew

18 beers. Sounds about right.

I'm low on beer right now, 5-6 pints, but very high vodka content, about 12 shots or so.

Good job brother. No ex-ex in my bed however. Just ghosts.

by responding to this I just want to reinforce the stereotype that anytime anyone writes "don't do something" you want to do it, lol.

I'm glad you got to vent though. Drunk post yeah!

but seriously though when you wake up and read this post tommorow while you are sober, realize that drinking is one of the worst ways to cope with loss. The drug is a depressant, and it's highly addictive and it only suppresses the pain. It doesn't help you heal in fact this inspires me to write a whole 'nother post.

Edited by shayan