From reading this do u think my ex holds any feelings for me?

Ok i am moving away in a couple of weeks and this is the reason my ex broke it off with me because he felt it was getting to serious for him. I was confused because he was the first to chase me and say i love you.

I thought i'd be able to get over him but i love him so much and i feel so empty without him he was my first love and i'm such a shy person but with him it was like he was my best friend and knew everything about me.

But anyway its hard to avoid him because it's so small where i live and he goes out to the same pubs and clubs i do. During the first month he went through a period of ignoring my messages and i saw him out and he ignored me. i confronted him and he said he was scared of seeing me and i asked to be friends.

However things have become strange between us, we tried to meet for coffee the other day (which he initiated) but my phone blocked my messages and i didn't get the message so we never met. And the past few times i've seen him he's touched me on the arm/stomach e.t.c. as he walked past or pinched my butt.

And then last thursday he continued to do so whenever we past each other in the club. And my friends noticed that he was repeatedly walking past our table to the bar but returning with nothing he did this two or three times. So i sent him a message jokingly and he replied with 'sometime soon gorgeous' and ended it with a x

It really confused me because gorgeous was my nickname and the messages i had ever received from him were so blunt. My friend thinks he is missing me and realises that he made a mistake but i'm not sure if he just enjoys messing with my head and isn'tsure what he wants. We've both tried 'seeing' other people but nothing has come of it because i still have feelings for him but i can't work him out! Can anyone else? Or has anyone else had a similar experience?

I think you should stop trying to read his mind and just go on with your life. He's an adult, and I assume he knows how to reach you should he decide he does want to pursue a serious relationship with you. As it stands now, he said things were getting too serious for him, so that is all you have to go on. Assume he still feels that way until he tells you different. I don't care how flirty he gets with you. Until he says to you "I've thought it over and I made a huge mistake" ignore him and move on with your life.