Am I right in assuming it's over?

We've been together not for long now, perhaps 3 months. I like him a lot, and even care about him, but it's starting to become obvious that this is going nowhere.

Pretty much, he was quite eager for us to exchange pictures of our genitals, but refused to send me one of his face, which is what I really wanted. When I confronted him on this, he pretty much said he's weird like that. So I told him that's a slight problem for me and bam, he didn't respond to that text.

A couple of days later I saw him by accident and he just had this flat look on his face. He clearly saw me but said nothing to me. I approached him, acting like pretty much nothing happened. He laid it into me about our text convo so I said, "look, if you don't want to talk to me anymore, just tell me." He said, "keep it up and I just might not. I hate drama." Now I was confused, telling him I had a problem with wanting to exchange nude pictures was "drama"? I responded, "I hate drama too." To which he said, "I doubt that" and pretty much walked off without saying another word to me.

I gave him a couple of days before finally texting him this morning, trying to be really sweet. He didn't reply.

So, it is quite obvious I'm getting the cold shoulder/silent treatment and I don't like that. I consider this kind of passive-agressive behaviour to be flat out abuse, period.

I was approached by an attractive guy last night. We talked a bit, and he seemed sweet, caring and fun. He gave me his number. I'd like to give him a chance but not without ending it with the present guy.

Pretty much, am I right in assuming this is over? I'd like to start NC right away.

Thank you!

Honestly he sounds like he does not care whatsoever. I dont think u should waste anymore time worrying about this fool. Doesn't really sound like there was much of anything real to worry about, I am sorry because I know you had feelings, but you need to move on to someone who can treat you like a decent person. I'd suggest calling the nice guy you met. HOpe this helped.

• Author
Honestly he sounds like he does not care whatsoever. I dont think u should waste anymore time worrying about this fool. Doesn't really sound like there was much of anything real to worry about, I am sorry because I know you had feelings, but you need to move on to someone who can treat you like a decent person. I'd suggest calling the nice guy you met. HOpe this helped.

You're right Suzy. I'm completely giving up on this guy and yeah it's hard because I do have feelings for him, but I've kind of lost hope. The second guy called me last night and we have a date planned, he seems really sweet and I look forward to getting to know him.

Thanks for the response :)