Facebook Message ????

Hey Blank,

Hope all is well with you!

I know you messaged me the other day you have a cheque for me or something. Just wondering if it would be more convenient for me to pick it up or you could leave it at the gym desk and I can get it there. Let me know. Oh and I was wondering if I by chance left my high boots at the apartment? How is school and the job going?

Thanks!!!

~Blank~

dk your back ground, but I would say she is fishing. But the thing is WHAT IS SHE FISHING FOR???

1. how long have you been broken up?

2. are you in NC (you sent her a message right)

3. do you owe her money?

4. did you bring this on yourself?

5. most important do you really want her back?

you should think about these things, its all i have been thinking about. once you know the answers to these questions you will be in a much better spot for yourself.. I am trying to answer these questions everyday myself!!

• Author

1. She broke up with me(And it's been 8 months)

2. Yes in NC only time we talk is if we have to.

3. Yes I did message her saying she had a government check. But no I don't owe her any money.

4. What do you mean bring it on myself?

5. And yes I do really want her back I know that we needed time apart so that I could figure out my life and stuff and now I don't know where to start to show her Ive change since she doesn't talk to me anymore.

She messaged me back asking if we could meet so I did and I went and when she came she waved at me well driving up looked like she was happy to see me. Got out said is this everything and thats pretty much it got back in her car and left. It was raining so who knows but people said it might have been stressful seeing me so she got out quick.

• Author

After we both left we went home and after like 10 minutes she said "Thank You!" I don't understand were both gone and she text's me again.