crazy situation.. but love is crazy sometimes rite??

man where do i start?? well my ex and i were together since 2008 we stayed together exclusive for a solid year and 1/2 then stuff got rocky so we were not official for awhile we were on and off for a long time.. then back in march she met another guy.. i found out about them hooking up and was gonna stop seeing her she freaked and swore to never talk to him again... so we stay seeing eachother (no gf bf title though THATS MY FAULT FOR ACCEPTING THAT) but still i stay loyal to her and THINK she is doing the same.. so august rolls around and i find out she started a relationship with the same guy and never stopped seeing him without me knowing.... im very hurt i feel betrayed because SHE COULD'VE JUST TOLD THE TRUTH.. and gave me the option to stay or leave but she wanted her cake and eat it too. i told her to chose and she did she said she didnt love me anymore and she loved him, so i leave to fly across the country to visit my family (she was suppose to come with before any of this happened) so i go and clear my mind.. i decided i was moving on and was going to shut her out... i did just that things were cool and about 3 days into my trip she starts calling and texting.. i finally give in and she claims she made a huge mistake and im her one and only and she is gonna break it off with the other guy and all that stuff!! she asks if she can fly out for the remainder of the trip but there is only like 2 days left so i just say ill see her when i get back.. i get there and we meet up and i ask her if she broke up with him yet and she says not yet because her birthday is that wednesday and he rented a whole nightclub and had this party planned for her for the past month and feels bad to do that to him... i dont agree but im like ok whatever (big mistake i know)... im with her the day of the party and she is all over me kissing me and all that but i cant help but say " IM NOT COOL WITH THIS YOUR GONNA GO TO THE PARTY LATER AND BE ALL ON HIM HE THINKS HE IS YOUR BF STILL OFCOARSE HE IS GONNA BE ON YOU" she replies " DONT WORRY BABE I'LL JUST STAY WITH MY GIRLS DANCING AND TRY TO AVOID HIM AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE"... so the party happens she calls me the next day and we are talking everything is cool except she has not broke it off yet... we make plans for friday for her birthday celebration with me. she then cancels with me and says she has has to go with her dad can she reschedule to saturday im like sure... then later that night at like 1am she calls me all drunk and she says she is with him!! im like WTF are you talking about she is like dont worry babe im gonna end it rite now.. whats a taxi number.. im gonna come to you rite after i tell him. i text her the number and then i hear back once from her that night.. she says they are talking and that they are over and she will be at my place soon. she never showed up and i never heard from her the next day for our plans either... in fact i didnt hear from her till monday and when i do talk to her she says she has to be away from both of us she needs to clear her mind. im so done at this point, we dont talk for a week then we finally do cause we just cant stay apart. and she stays over my place for a few days and then i leave on business and she is rite back with him.. this guy reaches out to me and we get to talking and turns out he has no idea that i was still in the picture anymore.. so that causes a breakup between them coming from him.... and she claims hate for me now and that he is the one she loves when just 2 weeks earlier it was reversed.. so she changes her number and everything but then calls me from the new number 2 days later to tell me not to talk to her family LOL (cause her mom texted me to ask me a question!!)

CRAZY RITEE!! WHATS CRAZIER IS I KNOW SHE IS VERY MIXED UP AND IS MAKING REALLY BAD CHOICES AND THEY ARE HURTFUL ONES, BUT I STILL LOVE THIS GIRL DEEP DOWN. I'VE WALKED AWAY AND DECIDED TO NOT PLAY THESE GAMES ANYMORE BUT THESE FEELINGS FOR HER JUST WONT DIE.. I DONT KNOW WHY. I JUST WISH WE COULD STOP THE GAMES AND BE A REAL COUPLE AGAIN