Facebook Games?

God damn, I hate Facebook.

I'm still in college and feel obligated to have a page. However, I feel like de-activating it for awhile.

My girlfriend and I broke up about a month ago after a 2.5 year relationship. It was a very emotional, mutual breakup. For two weeks, we were still friends on FB, but I didn't want to see her page anymore so I just de-friended her so I can heal and move on. I also removed her best friend. I took down pictures of us from my main page as well.

After she saw that I did this, she did the exact same thing to me. She removed my best friend and removed the pictures she had in the default picture setting.

Well, a week went by and one of my friends told me that she re-added her ex-boyfriend from three years ago. Then yesterday, I was going through my pictures and I noticed that she removed tags of her in pictures with me. She only did it for a few recent pictures, but she kept all of the albums she has of us and older pictures.

I really saw no reason to remove tags or anything. I think it's stupid anyway and I don't really care who sees it.

Do you think she's doing all of this to get a reaction out of me?

It doesn't matter why she is doing that. I'm in college and I deactivated my fb too after my recent break up. I don't plan on turn it back on for a long time. Go ahead and deactivate it for a while.

• Author

It just seems like she made it a point to go in there and de-tag ones solely of us, but leave one where we are in a group setting. At least for the first few.

ReturnToSender

Dont agonize over this... yeah shes probably just doing it to get a rise out of you. Just like how you removed her and her friend, she just mirrored you and did the same thing by removing your best friend and then upping the ante by removing photo tags. Facebook games...yeah.