is she cheating? she went on a business trip with a coworker, who is smitten with her

i have been with my girlfriend for two and a half years, living together for one and a half. we have our ups and downs, but overall, we are great together and i think she's the one.

about three weeks ago, she went on a business trip with a coworker, who i can tell is smitten with her, for five days. when she returned, things were different between us. she seemed emotionally and physically absent from the relationship.

a week and a half ago, she went out with "some friends", but ended up spending most of the night with her coworker, coming home drunk at 4am. i told her that if it happens again, its over between us. it happened again about three days after and i asked her to move out.

she acknowledged that what she did was wrong, but she could not offer an explanation. she swore that she was not cheating on me and cited several lingering problems in the relationship, such as trust issues, that had pushed her to this. these problems seem quite normal, which is why this whole thing has taken my by suprise.

she has been out of the apartment for about a week and would not tell me where she now lives. she finally told me it was in her coworkers extra room! she still says they are no more than roommates. the thing is, i think she is telling the truth, but there seem to be inconsistancies between her words and actions. keep in mind that she is one of the most honest and trustworthy people i've ever met. on top of that, she's a bit of a tom-boy, so it's entirely possible for her to be "just friends" with another guy. i just can't get over the fact that he has practically taken my place in her life, yet he's just a friend?

is she cheating? under what circumstances should i take her back? i think she is definitely worth some work to get our relationship passed this, that is, if she's willing.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this is a copy of another post or not?

But, basically, she's living with the co-worker that she went out of town with which in return she became emotionally/physically distant.

There's your answer. Cry, and move on. She has.