Someone to lean on...

Ok yesterday has rocked me so bad, infact this week has been strange, Monday decide against going back to Uni cause my ex is on the same course, Wednesday my dad goes into hospital that night she texts me to ask how he is, Last night Im hit with the bombshell that my dad has lung cancer !

Im so tempted to lean and reach out to her but I refuse to, everything is coming at once now its sort of hitting me that Im alone that person you had to share with is gone dont get me wrong she would be here in a heartbeat if I told her but we aint together it would do me more worse than good.

Listen to me feeling sorry for myself Im rambling now !

Ok yesterday has rocked me so bad, infact this week has been strange, Monday decide against going back to Uni cause my ex is on the same course, Wednesday my dad goes into hospital that night she texts me to ask how he is, Last night Im hit with the bombshell that my dad has lung cancer !

Im so tempted to lean and reach out to her but I refuse to, everything is coming at once now its sort of hitting me that Im alone that person you had to share with is gone dont get me wrong she would be here in a heartbeat if I told her but we aint together it would do me more worse than good.

Listen to me feeling sorry for myself Im rambling now !

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. About 3 months ago my dad was diagnosed with Mantle Cell Lymphoma which is a cancer of the lymph system. He's really sick and I TOTALLY get where you are coming from about wanting to have a significant other in your life to lean on. When I found out about my dad, I really needed my ex and of course he wasn't around. Right now it would be great to have my ex in my life to help me through this. He would be so understanding. At least the person that he used to be would be supportive and understanding. Its hard. I totally know what you are going through. How is your dad doing? Is he doing chemotherapy and all that? My dad is.