My work environment is starting to feel like high school....

So in my previous post I was pretty long winded. This will be short.

So basically me and my ex broke up about a month ago, its been about 2 to 3 weeks of NC that I initiated and have stuck too. Btw she wanted the break up initially. The first day I was pretty emotional and I begged pleaded and did all the wrong things. Then took a step back thought about how it could be a positive and sent her an email stating I agreed with the break up and said I needed no contact (she wanted to be friends) Bit of a hiccup a week and a half into the break up where I caved and said I'd be friends but regained my strength a couple days later and put an end to that and have been going strong since that was almost 3 weeks ago.

Well since then weird things have been happening. Almost like she's trying to get my attention so I'll contact her but doing it in seemingly immature ways. First one was her inviting a mutual friend of ours to a party of hers that she NEVER hangs out with this past weekend than this mutual friend asking me for a drive to work which he's never done. On the way to work brings up my ex's party immediately and starts saying how she wants to be friends with me? set up? more than likely.

Now I've noticed at work the guy she's sitting next too at work who I don't know from a hole in the wall is non stop staring and glaring at me. Whenever I look in that direction in my office the guy is just locked onto my every movement. Like it's insane. I mean it's starting to feel like it's one thing after another now. I mean all these immature games are really disappointing me in her that she can't come clean and say what is on her mind.

I mean what the heck is she saying to this guy that is making him stare a hole in my head all day at work? Is she just non stop gabbing about me? I don't get it............. and should I prepare myself for this kind of stuff escalating?

Some may say why don't you just talk to her and see whats up but thats what she probably wants and I refuse to break my NC. I'm doing very good. I just am perplexed as to what she is feeling right now.

****, if some ******* was staring at me all day I'd blow him a kiss and **** with him. That's gay as hell. I'm sorry you have to deal with immature people. I hate that.

• Author
****, if some ******* was staring at me all day I'd blow him a kiss and **** with him. That's gay as hell. I'm sorry you have to deal with immature people. I hate that.

Yea it's frigging bull**** man. If it wasn't work I'd totally say something but that would probably make her happy cause she'd equate it to me still caring about her cause it's bothering me. I dunno if she's putting him up to it or if she constantly talks about me all the time so it makes him curious as to what I'm doing and wants to be part of her drama. Some people just like being involved.

It just sucks cause there's no way I can really know what she is up to without asking her and that's again what she wants and I refuse to do it.

You don't say if you want a second chance or not...

If you don't, stop overanalyzing her suppossedly puerile attitudes...

As a matter of fact, don't pay any atention to her or her act even if you want her back...

It is insane... my ex and I are coworkers, and it was crazy how I've living since the break up... I was afraid of going to the bathroom because I could run into her, or conversely I would go a lot of times in case (or hoping) we bumped into each other... Now I try to pass the day as normally as I would...

And you know what? Maybe it is you the one seeing stuff where isn't any...

• Author
You don't say if you want a second chance or not...

If you don't, stop overanalyzing her suppossedly puerile attitudes...

As a matter of fact, don't pay any atention to her or her act even if you want her back...

It is insane... my ex and I are coworkers, and it was crazy how I've living since the break up... I was afraid of going to the bathroom because I could run into her, or conversely I would go a lot of times in case (or hoping) we bumped into each other... Now I try to pass the day as normally as I would...

And you know what? Maybe it is you the one seeing stuff where isn't any...

Yeah waking up in the morning knowing you're going to a place where you have to see your ex, what a bummer eh? I always had a rule that I'd never do this but whenever you make such rules for yourself you always end up breaking them it seems. How long before you felt sort of comfortable being at work ?

I honestly don't know what I want. I think I'd only take her back under the most perfect of circumstances and in reality that will never exist. I can't expect her to come back saying everything I wanna hear and even if she did I don't know if I'd believe it. We are complete opposites of each other, she loves to party, I don't anymore. And the list goes on. Opposites attract for sure but they don't make long lasting relationships. I'd be willing to compromise if she would but that's a stretch so I'm focusing on moving on.

Maybe I am seeing more than what's there but these things seem to keep happening as the no contact gets longer and longer. I'm just worried about her next move I guess so to speak haha.

Part of me hopes she'll cave and come talk to me like an adult and tell me what she's feeling but my ex hates talking about her feelings so fat chance of that happening but who knows. A guy can dream lol

Edited by Sheppy99