Tremendous pain

HI i am 18 i know im young but i have been with my ex for the past 2 years i mean 24 7 every ngiht we spent together and every day at school we were in all the same classes everything. Then this summer she turned 18 we went together and got her licence and we both had good jobs so i helped her get a new car for the time everything was ok we had are problems i mainly had a jeluose proublem which she never did give me a reason i was just worried she would leave me big mistake. The one night she came home and told me she brought her freind home which she said was a girl i said ok then the next day i got in her car and just felt that this were not true well i got to work and i had a erge to check her voice mail wow my world ended it was her boss from work saying hi u brought greg home and im trying to get in contact with him. with a huge rage i called her and totally freaked out she told me there was nothing going on and she lied becasue she knew i would freak out. well she said she did not want to be in a relation ship no more i was going into the airforce and she is going to college. welli did alot of cruel stuff to get her back i tried the pitty route the u might be pregnat every thing it just made herr hate me more. know every day since she has been going out with ither her freinds or hewr mom having a good old time and im stuck in depressionshe did so much for me and know she says she dont have those feelings no more she dont want another guy or sex or anything she just wants to be on her own. I love this girl with all my heart when i think of her with another guy i ger a gust of rage i have never had i mean i get realy realy upset and wanna call her every time i call her she talks but then i ask her personal questions and she says it is none of my buisness no more what can i do to win her back i feel this girl is my sole mate and im worried she will get caught up in everything and not go to college i am so worried about her she is all i think of i have tried everything to get her out of my head and she is still there. every where i go i see her driving and looking so happy how can i win her back after i have hurt her so much i dont wanna just go on i dont want no one else i want her what can i do to drive her crazy and make her want me again and show her i have changed and i wont act all crazy please some one help