Sad, hurt angry... he told me that he doesn't have the same feelings for me as I do

Today, my boyfriend of two months just broke up with me. I knew him for four months and before we decided to get together, I asked him was he sure that he wanted to be in a relationship with me. He said he yes and that he wanted to be with me. Everything was going well, we always went out, always happy being around each other, he even met my parents and they thought he was great.

NOW, he told me that he doesn't have the same feelings for me as I do for him. Then he goes on saying that he tried to 'open me up' which I didn't understand that comment, but to be honest I was shy when I met him at first, but I got more comfortable being around him that I got out of my shell.

He even said that I had the 'total package' looks personality, etc... and I thought that if you find someone that has that, then they are a keeper.

I thought he was a nice guy, a gentleman, funny and everything. I really really liked him. I can't believe that he don't want to be with me anymore, and I'm so sad and hurt, confused and don't know what to do.

You're right to feel sad, hurt, and angry. I'm sorry about your break-up. A lot of incompatibilities show up after people have been together for a couple months. If he doesn't feel as interested in you as he did before, he's doing you a favor by breaking if off now, and leaving you free to find the perfect guy.