Stuff not to do if you get back together.

I just realised that when i got back with my ex last time i told her that i went no contact for a reason and that ignoring someone is the best way to get them to chase you.

Well i ****ing regret that now lol

nearly 2 weeks in and she obviously knows my game plan, although its different this time because i just want to get over it.

I think its the same with everyone though. We would get over things a lot easier if we knew the other person was miserable.

Her friends all came back for the summer, they will be giving her terrible advice, blah blah blah

If you do get them back, just dont tell them how u did it lol

• Author

2 weeks. But i would take literally 1/2 weeks to text back and slowly baited her to invest.

Its ultimately ****ed though. If you get back you repeat the same pattern.

I wouldnt get back with now whatever happened. You cant dump someone, get back with someone then do the same again, pointless.

hahahaha dude epic fail. That's pretty funny though how you straight up told her. I think it just goes to show still that people don't understand NC. It is for moving on and healing. It is not meant as a tool to get your ex crawling back. If they do, it wasn't because you were playing a NC game. It's because that person may have genuinely realized they may made a mistake. But at that time, who knows how you'll feel?

NC won't fix any problems you've had in the past, so you need to take some control on that level. NC may work in getting an ex back, but it's just a risk. That's why it's best to use NC for moving on, and if they come back, bonus, but maybe not?

But hahahaha, this is funny.