Soon to be Ex Husband and Old Best Friend/Bridesmaid are together

**I posted this on another board but thought it really belonged here**

In Novemeber I left my husband of 2 years and 1 week. We were together for 9 years. I wasn't the best wife but I wasn't the worst either. He was a good man, never hit me and never cheated, that I know of. According to mutual friends who have now more than become just his friends, he was miserable without me and cried often. We tried to make it work and he betrayed me by lying about a woman at work who I thought he was more then too friendly with. Our relationship was very civil. He payed for the entire divorce no problem and we both sobbed in the parking lot. In March I met this wonderful man who I love more than anything. He makes me feel whole. I never told my ex to be about him but I did that so he wouldn't be hurt. 3 days ago I found out that my soon to be ex is in a "serious and sexual" relationship with my old best friend. This girl helped me plan every part of my wedding and was like a sister to me. I cannot stop thinking about it and it is killing me. When i confronted my ex he said he saw nothing wrong with what is going on.

Am I wrong to be upset? Are they wrong to not care? Please help!!

You're kidding right? You meet the man of your dreams back in March and now your soon to be Ex husband (that YOU dumped) has the same opportunity for love that you already have and you're upset?? You said she is "your old best friend". Not sure what that means and I don't think it matters. I think you're being petty and selfish. You can find the love of your life, but you can't wish for or hope for the same for him. It's not like he was cheating with "your old best friend" or your sister or your Mother while you were married. GET OFF your high horse and let him find love again too.

Edited by Don Ho
EmptyPromises

idk id be pretty pissed and see where your coming from.

but theres a reason why shes your ex best friend and hes your ex husband ;)

• Author
idk id be pretty pissed and see where your coming from.

but theres a reason why shes your ex best friend and hes your ex husband ;)

Exactly! I guess so...I ditched them both for a reason