What a hot mess!

Ex had to renew her visa and lost her apartment while she was away. Before she left we both agreed she should stay with me for a month and get everything back on track before digging herself into a hole. That was before I found out she slept with 4 different guys :eek: Now she is here in less then 24 hours and I wish I could forget about her. I never want her back, it's just that she was a huge part of my life and what she did tore me apart. It's honestly like I'm split between getting an STD test for any chair she sits on or try to act like nothing is weird.

Irrelevant but I quit smoking and she was a mitigating factor for always putting that off ... so right now i am panicking that she will drag me back down..... wish she would just stay away......

Sorry just need to vent on this

no need to honor the agreement when there was deception involved at the time of....don't try to be the bigger person on this one, its time to take the easy way out and boot her ass back onto the street where she belongs.

Ex had to renew her visa and lost her apartment while she was away. Before she left we both agreed she should stay with me for a month and get everything back on track before digging herself into a hole. That was before I found out she slept with 4 different guys :eek:

During your relationship, I take it?

How long have you been together?

How did you find this out?

If it's infidelity, does she know you know?

Now she is here in less then 24 hours

If you feel this way, why are you even letting her come over?

and I wish I could forget about her. I never want her back, it's just that she was a huge part of my life and what she did tore me apart.

Inadequate justification.

What are you, a sucker for punishment?

You honestly expect to be able to share your living space with someone whom you don't trust and know stuff about?

It's honestly like I'm split between getting an STD test for any chair she sits on or try to act like nothing is weird.

....So...she doesn't know you know?

it won't take all that long for it to come out, will it?

How about the first greeting kiss?

Irrelevant but I quit smoking and she was a mitigating factor for always putting that off ... so right now i am panicking that she will drag me back down.....

Your willpower is yours to control, not anybody else's. if you quit, good on you.

If you start back up "because of her" that's just an excuse.

wish she would just stay away......

Well if you tell her to, she will, huh?

Sorry just need to vent on this

Venting is good.

Specifics would help us help you more..