found out why she left me.....maybe

right well here is my other thread about the initial break up and some background info

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t237723/

anyway i spoke to a friend of mine whos mum is very good friends with my ex's apparently she had been speaking to her mum about it and said she decided i was too "needy" and didnt give her enough space!

now we had talked about this weeks before so i gave her the space she wanted wasnt round all the time we didnt sleep with each other for 3 weeks! and then we were offerd to chance to go away to a friends for the weekend so i mentioned it (expecting her to come up with an excuse not to go) and she wanted to,great i thaught we are getting somwhere again now

anyway we went away had a fantasic weekend and made love that night....then on the monday she was beeing funny etc and it ended there

iv since not spoken directly to her (only when she asked for some things back so i just kept it to the point didnt go off subject atall) she knows my ex was a very needy person wanted to know where and who i was with al the time and after 2 years of being with her i just grew to think this was normal now so i was the same with my new gf! it got on her nerves so we spoke about it and i did say it will take me time to re adjust and she understood.....or so i thaught

still havnt spoke to her im just going to wait and see if she contacts me again first,we got on so well together and i am truely deverstated at all this

i can change this last week without her has made me realise everyone needs there space and i enjoy going out with friends etc aswel

its her birthday in 2 weeks i had already started getting her some little bits and pieces as the main present was going to be a holiday over summer,im just planning on sending her a card and the little bits iv already got,i am good friends with her brother etc witch doesent make it any easyer