Two steps back

Today I was starting to feel better, then I saw my ex on tv. Should have turned it off but I couldn't. Oh well.

Feel wretched now.

whatadeer26

I feel your pain. I was on Facebook last night and I noticed my ex invited a friend of mine to go to Vegas with her and her friends in August. She only knows him through a friend of a friend. I keep thinking she likes him and it pisses me off. I woke up at 1:30 this morning and haven't been able to go back to bed since. It is now 9 AM and I am at work for 8 hours now.

• Author

Yeah it's awful. Problem is I still love her, she just doesn't love me. Wish I hated her maybe that is easier.

whatadeer26

It's 3 weeks today since we broke up. I think I enjoy feeling like crap because I draw stupid conclusions without evidence. I am not sure if I loved my ex, but i felt very strongly toward her and would take her back in a second. But we need to move on.

No Contact is the way to go. If I didn't stumble upon my friends page. I guess I was asking for it, I would have been ahead of the game today. Instead I am exhausted and in work falling asleep.

• Author

Yeah it is. Has anyone felt that their break up brought back up a lot of other issues in their life? I am having to face up to a lot of problems with my life, it is very distressing.