I need some encouragement

Hello Loveshakers

This is always the place where I come when im upset or distressed as everyone here is so helpful and encouraging.

Im not sure if im posting in the right place I just need words of encouragement. I havent even had a break up as we were never officially dating.

I was 'involved' with a guy who I fell very deeply for yet he sends me crazy messages. Sometimes I think he is keen and others I think he isn't.

Tonight I just feel really really sad and can't help but question myself for everything that has gone on recently. I was supposed to meet him last night but had to cancel right at the last second. I explained the situation and how sorry I was but he was already on his way to meet me so probably mad.

I messaged him today and said i hope his night went well and again i was really sorry about having to cancel at the last minute, I then said he was welcome over to visit at anytime but no reply.

Finally I txt his mate (who is also my really good friend) and asked if the three of us wanted to catch up and no reply from him either.

I actually feel sick to the stomach that I have done something wrong. I cant even eat at the moment! Very stupid I know!!!

For some reason im such a massive wreck infront of this guy and I dont understand why. I have thought about him constantly since the day I meet him, everything I do, I do it with him in mind. I even read and re-read all my facebook status's and comments so i come across cool and funny etc.

However I dont act on this at all. Im the complete opposite. I never message him or call him or stalk him. Im well aware this is very unattractive!!

Anyway (I have gone way off track) How do I stop blambing myself every single time he doesn't reply to me or something goes wrong?

How do I stop obsessing over this guy?

My biggest issue here is CONSTANTLY blambing myself everytime he seems to lose interest and constantly worrying about every txt or message I send him. How do I stop this as it is taking over my life. Right now I feel sick to the stomach and can't even eat but I don't really understand why.

I need encouragement :( But I will understand it no one replies as im well aware this is a jumbled mess

brokendream

Hi Jessy, from your post it's a bit difficult to understand exactly what the relationship between you and this guy is. Have you been dating, sleeping together etc and how long has it been going on for?