Closure?

LostInLimbo

As many know me on LS, I have been through Hell and Back, with the cheating, verbal abuse and the lying, done to me over the past 4 yrs and being dumped 4 times, only to have the Ex always wanting to comeback, in which I let her.

I have found someone, who I am so happy with, We met 4 months later to when I was dumped the 4th time, by the Ex, its now month 5 since my break up and still with my new GF for the past month, things are still going strong and great.

My question is, I have been debating for along time on emailing a closure letter to my Ex telling them how I feel , nothing bashing or belittling, just putting my feelings out there and how it was wrong how she treated me for those yrs, as well as pushing me away from her kids and then pulling me back, just as I started to bond with them again, only to have her walk out on me again and again.....

The last I heard from her was a month ago, as I have been NC since Jan/10, she txt me and pretty much said don't txt her kids (kids would txt me first), in which I stopped out of respect... (kids aren't with her, the father has custody, since day 1)

All Advice would be so appreciated

Thank You

LiL

StarrySkyBlue

I don't know, but if it were me I would just leave it as it is. IMO, you have finally managed to move on and you are happy right now. The last thing you want is the ex back in your life. I understand your need for some sort of closure, but unless both parties are mature (which it seems your ex isn't), further contact is just going to bring back the drama and pain and resentment. I think the thing about moving on is that you can finally stop looking back and start looking into the happiness you can have in the future.