My boyfriend misteriously left & he's acting all weird now...

ElementalPrincess

Well, this is my story, you see: me & my now ex-boyfriend were together for 5 months, without any problems, with a lot of plans & lots &lots of love & respect, but one day he told me that even though everything's fine he just needed some space and I totally agreed to that, one friday we say goodbye as we always did, made plans for next friday & everything was still ok, but on monday he told me that he no longer had the same feelings for me & that it was my fault because when we started we were going slow and then after I finally catched up, but still his feelings had changed, so I told him that we should give ourselves the try, that we can work this all out & everything would be fine again. On tuesday he insisted he doesn't feel the same about me, that all the passion & love was gone & that we should give ourselves a break, so, I didn't want to do that, but I love him so much that I thought that if he got that break then we could work it out & be as happy as we always were; of course, I was feeling kinda sad & had a hard time talking to him, but he texted me saying that I was very important to him & didn't wanted us to stop talking, although he stopped talking to me after that. 3 weeks passed & then he finally spoke to me telling me that it had nothing to do with me after all, that he had problems with himself & that he couldn't love me because if he's not well with himself he cannot be well with anybody. he also said to me that he decided to become evil :confused: which is weird... O_o but anyway, he pushed me away from him because of his new "life-style" but only me! he's still talking to his friends but giving some horrible looks to any guy who speaks to me, staring at me & singing all emo songs about missing the loved one... a few nights ago I texted him "I miss you so much" but got no response. A few days ago I saw him & his parents & I talked to his dad for a little while, then when I said goodbye to them, he (my ex-b) hugged me... which was even weirder... Also on msn he started talking to me all interested if I was ok & what was new, & when I mentioned a good friend of mine he asked if it was on my plans to go out with that guy, I of course told him "no".

I really don't know what to think. I miss him so much... It's been 3 months without him, & they've trully sucked...

please, help me!

Also, his best friend told him that the great loves can overcome these kinds of stuff & move on, and if not then it wasn't real, but he kept saying & saying that IT WAS REAL... i can't understand... :(

There is obviously a lot your ex-BF isn't telling you. I don't know what the whole truth is, but I would bet any amount of money you haven't heard it yet.

But here's a tip. When a man says, "I need space," it almost always really means, "I've met someone else." Almost always.

• Author
ElementalPrincess

I know he isn't telling me everything, actually he told his best friend something about it &made him swear not to tell me, so I asked his best friend anyways if it was someone else, and his response was that there was no one else, but it was something awful he did to himself...

If he's not being honest with you then there is no hope. You need to move on and show him what he is missing out on.

• Author
ElementalPrincess

I know he's not being completely honest with me... But still, the reasons are keeping me awake at night, not knowing what went wrong. Also knowing that the person I love the most is going through something so bad that made him ruin the (in his own words) "best thing that could have ever happened to him".

And all those plans. In some way I think it would have been easier if he had cheated on me, because that way I could just shake it off & move on. But he didn't, he's just hiding what ever it was that happened to him, he just told me it was something horrible, so horrible it made him cry (he hasn't cried in over 2 years)