Blindsided Break Up

beachwrangler

I'm going to try and keep this as brief as possible. My girlfriend broke up with me late last night and was very unexpected. A lot of people would say I was blind to the signs of a break up but to be honest there was none. She still had sex with me regularly, would ditch her friends to be with me because she missed me, and last time we were together was Sat. and she couldn't stop telling me how much she loved me, wanted to marry me, that i was her world, and she was so lucky to have me. By the way I am 23 and she is 20. We have been dating for 4 months and we became very close to each other both our families loved us together as well as her friends. She is very insecure though always stating how she thinks shes fat and ugly and that I could do so much better than her. She even joined a gym just because of me even though I tell her everyday how gorgeous I think she is and that shes perfect the way she is now. But lets get to the break up she was gna stay the night at my place last night because we were gonna go to the beach all day today. Well she called me when she got off work everything was fine and then we were talkin about work bc we both work together and recently I didn't get a Full time spot bc I supposively wasn't qualified enough even though yesterday I had to train the guy that got the spot and I told her this and she was like if you dont call your manager out on it ill break up with you. I jokingly was like would you really break up with me over that. She quickly got off the phone said I love you bye. and then told me she didn't want to spend the night bc I was annoying her then it went to I cant be with somebody that annoys me I think I need a break to then **** it I cant do this were not meant to be I do love you but Idk what I want and sometimes i feel like im dating a needy clingy girl which I really dont know where that came from. Shes already asked for all her stuff back and she still wants to still be friends. I was like I thought you were happy and she said not really when maybe not even two days ago she told me she was the happiest shes ever been with me. I didnt beg plead and say we should stay together just agreed with the break up. I just dont get this though not even a day ago she was saying how much she loved me, wanted to marry me, she was even looking at places to go on vacation for next summer and she seemed the happiest shes been last time we hung out. I just dont understand how in less than 24 hours she can go from saying Im her world to her not even wanting me a part of it. Why would she make future plans with me if she was just plannin on breakin up I really dont get this. This is the second time she has done this last time was a couple months ago but she came back the next day and it was because she was scared i was just eventually gonna leave her. Im going into no contact which i started late last night after she broke up with me through a text lame i know. I do love her more than anything and would love to see things work out but I feel like she really needs time to herself to figure out things. Sorry for me ramblin any advice on my situation and maybe what shes thinkin would be greatly appreciated.

I feel for you, that is what happend to me.

Me and my ex girlfriend were only together for 3 months but we were so happy, she told me that she wants to be with me forever and nothing could tare us apart blah blah blah! out of the blue she dumps me lol when two days ago we were happy and in love.

I don't know why they do this?

I tried to talk to my ex about it and i didnt beg or be all depressed around her i was mature and accepted it.

She didnt want to talk so i went into the no contact mode.

Best thing i have done, we have been broken up for 5 weeks and i have had NC for 3 weeks today and im so proud of myself.

The best thing you can do is enter NC don't act all needy don't let her see that side of you cause bro....people like that always come back to you.

I think they just get scared and leave.

NO CONTACT, its for the best.

Be strong.

WeLcome to my world... one night she tells you she loves you... Plans birthday party for you only to tell you that she loves somebody else the next day and doesn't want anything to do with you

• Author
beachwrangler

She just literally sent me a text saying she just doesn't want to be with somebody that annoys her easily. and then told me she was sorry. Just replied with alright really didn't have much else to say.

hurtandheartbroken

She seems indecisive and hormonal, sorry. lol. Honestly, the quick way it happened with NO signs could be something going on with her that suddenly you're "annoying her" etc.

She could suddenly have renewed confidence in herself since being in the gym and saying "Hey, I don't look so bad" new attention, etc...

She could be feeling bad about herself and just feels your attention isn't warranted and wants it gone.

Don't initiate contact since you're so "annoying" in her eyes. It may blow over, it may not. I do see her trying to creep back slowly when she misses you, and sees the annoying ways weren't so annoying though. Things like this happen so fast sometimes and knock us off our feet. Just keep busy and try not to dwell on it.

Good luck.