Let her down easy

hi there i am a 25 y/o divorced male. i met a girl a while back and i was really falling for her, we spent every waking moment together. moving in together seemed the next reasonable step, but since we moved into a place together it has gone str8 downhill. i told her all she had to worryabout was keeping the place clean and buying groceries. i feel like her dad when i ahve to ask her to do the dishes and clean-up. i need to get rid of her but don't want to hurt her. she is always talking about marriage and i have realized that i don't want to marry right now, especially to her. i do care about her and her daughter, but i am newly divorced and just want to have some fun for awhile. does anybody have any advice for me to let her down easy, i have never broken up witha girl before

The best thing to do is be perfectly straight and honest with her. Let her know you feel she has not honored your wishes or lived up to her end of the bargain in the relationship. Let her know she hasn't kept the place clean and you aren't going to force her to do so. Tell her you didn't ask much but she gave even less and you no longer want the relationship. PERIOD.

Give her ten days to move out. It's important to give her a short time frame because, as you will see, she will do even less until she finds another place to live...and you don't need that.