Broke Up and Dont Have a Clue

Hello,

About a month ago my G/F broke up with me...we were together for almost a year and a half. She told me that she didnt feel the same way as she used to. I dont know if thats the whole story. and I am afraid to ask her about it. How do I get the nerve to ask her, or should I just say screw the whole thing and move on

Thank You

Well, sitting in limbo land should give you the motivation to either ask her for the truth or walk away and forget about it....

When you pain overcomes the fear, you'll do something about it.

Just don't be afraid of an answer that you already know.

PurpleAngel

[color=violet][font=arial]You know, sometimes it’s enough to hear and understand what someone wants us to hear and know. Obviously this is what she wants. She what’s you to know and understand that she doesn’t feel the same way. If you need answers ASK, no use guessing or thinking that there is more to it, cos you will only get it wrong if you assume you know.

Just be prepared that what she may say may really hurt. In saying this I am not saying to base your decision on fearing that what she says will hurt. Just weigh up if it’s really worth going through the experience. Is it going to help you or honour you in anyway to know?

Good Luck

~PurpleAngel~

:bunny: [/font][/color]