I don't know if she is really is done with the realationship?

LostInside

Ok my girlfriend and I have been together for two years, I'm 20 and she is 17. Well last week she decided that it was best if we broke up.

I know its hard for me to blame her, I was always pushing her buttons to see how far I could take things, thats just the way I was, but it never really seemed that it bothered her to much she would get mad for a few minutes then it was fine again. We had the ocasional fight but it always past and we went on. Another thing that Wasn't so good at was giving her atention, we would go to my freinds and hang out for hours and I never talked to her, I would be to interested in talking with the freinds. Or she would always go do what I wanted,But I never had time to do the things she wanted.

Its just hard for me to show her how I feel, I've always been afraid to open up, I had to be mister mocho in front of every one, I couldn't let them see that I had feelings, I was afraid of what they would think or say.

Well anyways now that she has broke up with me I've been lost i don't know what to do I've tried every thing i could to get back to gether but she doesn't beleive that I can change. She always says that she can't give me another chance it will go back to the way it was before. She says that she promised herself that she would never get together with me again, but i don't know if she really means it, I've told her how i feel, and that I will do what ever it takes to be with her. I never knew what i had untill it was gone , I love her with everything I have she means the world to me, and I'm the one that messed up and now i don't know if its to late? she says it is but i don't think so, she still calls every day and says she love me,she still lets me come over, but she won't give me another chance when i ask she says it to late.

Does anyone know what I should do to try and fix it or is it to late? I just hope its not to late I can't decsribe what the girl means to me.

yagottahelp

Hmmm.......I don't know dude.......I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the only way you're going to have a chance at this is to just show you care, but don't expect her to call tomorrow and want to get back together. If you have realized you didn't pay attention to her, didn't do what she wanted to do, pushed her limits, acted like a tough guy instead of loved her-I don't know if i'd want to get back together either. Look at it this way though maybe.......

she's 17, that's really young still, not that 20 is much older, but that's a few more relationships under your belt-there's a lot of time, she's gonna meet new people, it would happen eventually, she is going to have to grow up anyway through this-