Switching Emotional Roles is possible if done right

numbredheart

Hello loveshack. Now im no relationship expert, but i think i am successfully switching emotional roles after being told "i think we need a break". I think the key here is to be nice, but cold at the same time. crazy huh? for instance if she asks you "will you wait for me?" dont say idk theres a lot of girls out there. Just be honest and go with your true emotions, mines was yea ill wait, but not in a desperate tone. after being with my gal almost 3 years, The fight that split us apart was about me telling her to be more affectionate, i think a better term was i transformed to needy mode out of nowhere. big mistake! so i snapped on her saying u dont appreciate me n stuff, then later on i tried calling but didnt get a answer. this went on for about 2 days before she finally answered a text saying she didnt know about the relationship. for the first 2 days i was like noooo this isnt what we need. Im sorry i was being needy blah blah.. that just made things worst. she still ignored calls and texts for about 2 more days....she was really hurting me, and our argument was that big. she told be to give her space everytime i contacted her..its like i cudnt tho.. Ok this is where it gets interesting. I told myself im going to pour my hear out one more time, then completey do no contact. but not in a mushy way. so at this point things died down 4 days later. so i called her up and i genuinely told her everything i loved about her. it was in a list form. then after that i said i gotta go now. bye.. not even 5 minutes later she sends a msn message saying " i still dont know about us" i simply replied ok then i signed out. boom! 20 minutes later i get a text. "way to get offline but bye" i didnt reply for about another 20 min then said sorry my computer restarted. so i went back on msn messenger but didnt talk to her. from this point on i wanted her to feel as tho i had a emotional switch. every reply i gave her was short. not direct and not mean. she seemed to couldnt take it so she texted me and said

" I just wanna say sorry 4 everything...hurtin u...anything..n i sent u a message on fb ; /." this is what she sent me on fb

"ok look .... im sorry its like i dont wanna hurt u or anything... cuz i do love u but right now i think we need a break n once again not cuz i wanna see any1 else just cuz its like id always get annoyed over stupid stuff n idk then all this stuff i just think its whats best n then we can go from there n see where that takes us...

now this is where i need you guys.... I want to be with this girl...how long should i act the way im acting...or in other words play the game..should i contact her first? should i not contact her at all even if she messages me? she is a pretty honest person..very shy an sweet, but as of lately weve been having arguments, and maybe she cant handle them as well as me. Im thinking she really does need a break. I sorta feel like it will stregthen us. she asked me am i willing to wait, and i said yea. but im gonna keep giving her short answers and not contacting her at all....wat do i do if she decides to call me in a week?....keep in mind this whole thing has been goin on for like 5 days....i guess what im really asking is how can i complete this emotional switch to the fullest, so that shes crawling back to me. but doing it very incuspicous.