She left me for someone else

I’m feeling kind of bummed. My girlfriend just left me for someone else. I can understand that all’s fair in love and war and that she could fall for another guy. However, what I wasn’t expecting was that she would leave me for a girl. I wondered if her experience with me was so bad that she gave up on guys altogether.

When I met her new lover, I was really taken with her. She has the sexiest figure I’ve seen. I guess I can’t blame my girlfriend for being attracted to this girl when I myself am.

Well, I think you'll get over this pretty quick. I really don't think you would have wanted to be with a gal who could be lured away from you by a female.

I am aware of several marriages in which the husband left the wife and children for another man. It's always best to keep a good sense of humor about life. It's often we have to laugh to keep from crying.

It's possible your ex is just experimenting. That happens a lot. Also, there is something she's getting from her new flame that she wasn't getting from you....and it's not a penis. Most likely emotional intimacy, conversation, understanding, etc....things a female can easily give to another female.

It might be a good cue for you to learn better communication and relationship skills so you can balance off the next relationship you have. Most women get some needs met from lady friends and remain with their man. But they really like it when a man understands them thoroughly...if that's possible.

Think on what a woman could give her that you didn't.

I just want to add.... usually girls follow their guys to ballgames, races, bowling alleys, all-you-can-eat buffets, etc... remember guys, to spend some time at bed, bath and beyond, picnics, the mall, and a see few romantic chick flicks. And try to act interested in which bath mat would look best in the hall bathroom.

Oh, and talk before and after sex, spend one night staying up until dawn just talking and being affectionate without having to 'get it on'. Slow down in the bedroom. Get some lotion on those hands, some of those rough hands can hurt... And it would probably be a good idea to shave those whiskers before the big intimate stuff, that rough stuff is really hard on girls' faces.

:laugh:

Neonink,

Your advice is excellent and I think spot on for what most women want in there men. I am copying and pasting it right now to print off later ;)

Stew