Broken hearted

troselli80

:love:

some many unanswered questons!

im 23 and was dating this guy for 2 and a half years. i was his first girlfriend and he was my first real relationship. i dated in the past but nothing really seriouse. he called me up 2 weeks ago and told me the dreeded line " we needed to talk". i knew something wasnt right from the tone in his voice.he told me things had changed and he needs time away from me. he wanted a break for the summer. i was very disturbed by this i couldnt understand why! days earlier he told me he would never leave me and he loved me and then this. i saw him days later with another girl. when i approacched him about it he told me he was just talking to her and thats it. he met her at a party we were at. he told me he needed to experiance other tings other people and he was truly sorry, he never meant to hurt me. weve been talking over email and he says he still loves me. he said he was hoping to get back with me one day and mary me because he loves me. i was in shock this was happening in the begging and i hated him. i didnt understand what went wrong. i love this guy to death. he is my one true love. although i should still be mad, im not. ive realized he might be right. he might need to experiance other people to realize im the one for him. i cant let the one person i love just walk out of my life completely and loose him to another girl. i dont really know what to do. part of me wants to fight for him but im afraid that by doing that i just might be pushing him away more and more. we email each other still but we havent spoken on the phone or seen each other since this happened. what should i do please help??

When I was 19 I lived with a guy for a year. We decided I should move out when I was ready and one day he began rushing me. I moved in the same apartment complex and 2 days later a neighbor told me he was kissing a girl in the parking lot! I was pissed but I got over it.

Use your free time to do things you couldn't do with your boyfriend. pamper yourself, hang with friends, go to the gym, do anything to take your mind off of him.

I just ended a 3.5 yr relationship and I have to do the same thing, because it's still going to be hard not to see him everyday.

You'll get through it and you'll be a stronger person for the next guy.

good luck,

KATGRL :bunny: