Wife moving out

Wife and I got into a blow up and she found I had a template to a seperation agreement. She told me she was moving out April 1 and has signed a six month lease at an apartment. She wanted to sell the house right away then asked if we could hold off 4 months and see where we were at.We went to 10 sessions of councilling with 2 different councillers. The last counciller told she felt like she wasn't their and I had the same reservation. Communication is a weak point. We play the blame game

and I

like to deal with things right away while she wants to leave it. Then our next fight we try to finish our last fight and the new one.we just got married 1 1/2 years ago and have been living together 9 yr.I feel the last 1 1/2 we had a new house built which was a nightmare, wedding planning 1 month before and I have struggled with my own health and work related issues as well.over the years I started to work lots to save for house and wedding. After a while it became an escape. We fought a lot about minor thongs back then but things cooled off u couldn't get us apart then you couldn't get us together. We tried to have children right before our marriage and up until a couple of months ago and no luck. I started to work less because she asked and I felt I needed to make up the time we lost years ago. It seemed she was now a social butterfly which was something I wasn't used to and I don't drink and noticed she was drinking a lot more which put fear into me and brought out a little control. I feel that we lose 1/3 of our lives by seperating and not giving this the attention it deserves.

I still love her but we haven't been happy in the last year and believe deep down that we had so much on our plate that we couldn't get the files off the desk fast enough.

Their is a little hope that she held off on selling the house and I plan to take some space as well and evaluate why I stopped growing as well and what changes I need to make. The only contact I plan on having with her for the first few months is to see our puppy. I hope to take the next month and have no contact with her at all and act happy around her when

I do see her and keep conversation to small talk and hopefully she will want to talk about us.anyone have any books a guy could read and all the suggestions and coaching would be greatly appreciated. I don't like to quit unless I know we gave it our all and we haven't 10 sessions wasn't going to fix our problems and communication is a weak area as I like to tell her how I feel and she holds back and I feel the need to push that their is more she is not saying and well you know. Anyone with suggestions would be greatly appreciated

thanks