How can this be happening again?

myhearthurtsbadly

myhearthurtsbadly

Hi,

im hurting. I took her back and shes broken my heart again. I dont want to feel like this again. Why can she love me one minute and hate me the next?

Background is that she broke up with me 3 months ago, it nearly killed me. After a month of me almost dying with pain but not showing it she came back. Said she wanted us forever etc. We had been back together two months and the other day we had an arguement and she said she needed space. Suddenly today we are over and in her word "doesnt want to be in a relationship with me". Im crushed and lonely. I didnt think she would do this again but she has. I know you probably need more info but this is about all i can manage right now. Help.

i don't need more info.

it happens because YOU allow it.

stop allowing it. get some good balance going in your life and you will be happier with or without her. see friends, find hobbies, work out, get extended schooling.

find ways to be happy on your own - a gal by your side should only be a bonus - not a requirement for you to be happy.

get busy being busy! stop thinking so much that you need HEr to be happy - that's just back wards - and the very reason why this is not working out for you.

• Author
myhearthurtsbadly

ahhhhh. i spoke to her today and she said she was at her sisters. Tonight needed to get some food and walked past her house to see if she was lying to me. Walk past her window and her lights are on but her curtains were closed. To make matters worse she turned her phone off about 2 hours ago. Does anyone else think this sounds like she is ****ing someone else? Opinions?

thehypemachine

Even though I'd more than likely think the same in your situation, and probably countless others would too, it's more than likely your overlooking it. When you hurting nothing feels like it's in perspective; you could see her eating a banana and you'll immediately start thinking 'who gave her that, where did it come from'. But, usually, people do tend to close there curtains at night, and yes, when it's dark, people like to put lights on, it usually helps them see. Step back mate and stop over looking thing. It bloody hurts, I know, I'm going through it right now too, but your not going to help yourself if you think the worst of absolutely everything.

• Author
myhearthurtsbadly

machine, thanks mate i agree with you. Everything does seem out of perspective and i do have a tendancy when im low to over analyse everything. Im sorry your going through the same mate. i dont think il ever get my head around womens heads if that makes any sense. I just really wish people who have been in love would be more honest with one another. shes showing me no respect whatsoever and thats almost what hurts the most. Im seeing her tommorow to get my stuff how do i play it? in an ideal world i would think she going through one of her moods and shel come back like she always does. in reality i know i deserve better and need to move on from this silly little girl. It just doing it is the hard part.