Comfort Food

Hi guys. I'm in a complete veil of confusion. Me ex broke up with me 3 ago and I've done an pretty good job at NC. Recently she invited me over for a quick snack just to catch up and talk for a bit. I honestly thought it was okay and did miss talking to her in general. After she and I sang/played a few songs we learned on guitar and a quick walk around downtown... things progressed on and I made sure I didn't pull any first moves since she broke up with me. But she reached for my hand, then wanted to make out, and then move on to the bedroom. Parts of the time she'd say how this was bad and we shouldn't be doing this... I assumed that was my cue to gtfo but was quickly pulled back =/. I knew during all this that if things didn't work it's all going to hell.

Afterwords she apologized/cried and said how we couldn't be together and she still wanted to be single for a while... I tried to push the idea of at least going slow/no pressure but she still said no so I walked home.

The only conclusions I've had so far was A) For the 3 months of NC did I really get better or was that just delusion, B) Was I just used?

Now I want her back but am pretty sure that there really is no chance. To make things worse I left my belt there so the next day she returned it with a cheery attitude as if nothing happened. Now I feel like I'm back to square one and lost 3 months progress. What do I do?