Not Sure What To DO!

Well, where do i begin....

Ive been with this girl for about 6 months now, and everything has been going wonderfully. But i have a major problem that im not sure how to solve.

Sometimes i feel like i want to be with her, but other times i dont. Its like 50-50. She's very pretty, extremely nice, and basically fullfills anything i wish, but i feel like i want to break up with her.

The only thing that i could think of that would make me feel like this is that i went out with her a week and a half after i broke up with my girlfriend of 2 and a half years....so....maybe that is it.

is it just a long rebound?

WTF.

on top of that, i am a pretty emotional guy myself, and its very hard for me to even bring up the topic of breaking up let alone do it.....

help.....please :(:sick:

I think you have a good handle on why you feel this way. But remember, too, that no matter who you are seeing there will be days you'd just prefer to be alone...or even around other people.

I'd say you need some down time, alone, without a girlfriend...time to heal, reflect and renew. Perhaps after a bit of time, you can get back with this girl and your relationship with her will be more consistently fulfilling. Or perhaps there's somebody else out there who would be really great for you.

Jumping from one person to the other is never a great idea...unless you're on one of those reality TV shows and there's a big prize for doing so.

I know how you feel. I was with someone that I loved with all my heart, but some days I would wonder if I would be better off with someone else. I could never figure out why I felt that way as we had to wait nearly two years to be together (I was a student at the college he teaches at)!

Anyway, after an argument I went out, got drunk and kissed someone else. It completely ruined what we had and now he doesn't want anything to do with me. I am heartbroken!!

You really dont know what you've got til its gone!

Maybe you just need some time away from her. If you miss her, then maybe you'll realise what you really feel for her.

However, you did just come out of a long relationship. I do think a broken heart clouds your judgement and maybe you were looking for all the good things in this girl at the begininng, to take your mind off your ex.

Only you know how you really feel, but make sure you make the right decision or you could end up losing what you really want, and you'll regret it!