Broke Contact...no response

I made it two weeks NC and I broke it yesterday. She has my dog and belongings, and I just texted her....How are you and the dogs?.....I felt that is legit and not pushing her or asking her back.......Is she gonna likely wait to get back to make me sit on it.............

She has not been in a hurry to tell me to come get my things or dog. She knows my dog is there and I just gave her an opportunity to text me back and say to come get everything...............Or is she just waiting for me to come get it all?

Feels like games and it is bugging the s### out of me. I feel like this is a game and she is gonna come back only when she is ready and I have suffered enough. She left me a not on last day of physical contact saying at the end, I am not sure when I will call and if you don't answer I will understand. Like she has a plan in her head.

curiousnycgirl

Why are you playing her game? Who cares how she is? Text her saying you will be by at XYZ time on PDQ day to get your things and your dog.

Why are you waiting for a response? Go get your dog!

Don't get into how she's doing, what she's doing.. just call her and tell her you are coming for your things.. if you feel like its been planned you didn't really expect her to respond right back did you? She's gone wait a few days or so, to show you that you are no longer a priority in her life...

You need to get your fido, and start moving on! Cease the moment, cease the day..

Its been 7 days now since I last contacted my ex. Well he's been on vaca for 7 days, but everyday has gotten a little more easier.