Done.done.done.

That piece of ***** used me last night for sex. I KNOW he did. I called that @$$hole today because I am so lost, and needed to talk to him. The f**king d!ck hangs up on me as I'm crying cuz I don't know what to do with my life and won't answer.

He is CLEARLY over me and you know what, F**K HIM. I'm going to get all my ***** from the apartment while he's at work @ I'm NOT looking back. I honestly hope he crashes his car tomorrow on his way to work in the snow storm. OUT OF SIGHT - OUT OF MIND.

What a heartless human being. He doesn't deserve to breathe.

So you were all right!!! NC & NO SEX!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Here is my post from your last thread before you went over to his place..

You are putting yourself in a position to be used only for sex.

Your pleading is leaving him no choice but to consider another option and sex is that option..

He has told you it is over.. do you not believe his own words ?

You sounded so strong on those threads.. what happened ?

• Author
Here is my post from your last thread before you went over to his place..

You sounded so strong on those threads.. what happened ?

He seemed genuine, and wanted to talk. And I STUPIDLY fell for it. How can someone treat someone like this? Its baffling to me...

I just went through the sameeeeeeeeeeee thing. My ex said things that I wanted to hear, took me out to dinner and than later we had sex. NExt day, didn't hear a word from him!! I went off on him told him to F off etc. and he still didn't talk to me. Than 4 days later he texts me tells me he misses me. IT's an on going process unfortunatley until 1 person is able and ready for NC. If you need to vent talk to me. I am going through the exact same thing! but lesson learned I will NEVER be with my ex everrrrrrrrrrrrrr again!!! He really is a piece of S***. true colors shown.

Hmmm...where can I find someone like you...? :confused:

Oh stop... You're not like that, you have a heart, her ex doesnt...

you would probably hate yourself in the morning.

I am livid.

Well at least you're mad now. Sometimes that's a good place to be...

You live, you learn, you move past it.. The key is not to repeat the pattern in the future.

That piece of ***** used me last night for sex. I KNOW he did. I called that @$$hole today because I am so lost, and needed to talk to him. The f**king d!ck hangs up on me as I'm crying cuz I don't know what to do with my life and won't answer.

He is CLEARLY over me and you know what, F**K HIM. I'm going to get all my ***** from the apartment while he's at work @ I'm NOT looking back. I honestly hope he crashes his car tomorrow on his way to work in the snow storm. OUT OF SIGHT - OUT OF MIND.

What a heartless human being. He doesn't deserve to breathe.

So you were all right!!! NC & NO SEX!!! :mad::mad::mad:

That sucks. NC is hard to do, but necessary if you're gonna heal. Good luck! Find activities and things to do to replace the time the two of you were spending together.

Sadbutrelieved

Jen, it's good to be mad but don't do anything hasty. I know you probably want to rip up all of his stuff, put cayenne pepper in his underwear, drug him and have a butthole tattooed on his forehead and all that, but don't do anything you might regret.

curiousnycgirl
drug him and have a butthole tattooed on his forehead

OK that is just too funny! Where do you come up wtih stuff like that?!

Jen - I am so sorry I haven't been online and keeping up with your posts. Ok so you're angry now - use it to your advantage and just cut him out of your life. Go full NC and work on healing yourself.

we're here for you.

• Author

Jen - I am so sorry I haven't been online and keeping up with your posts. Ok so you're angry now - use it to your advantage and just cut him out of your life. Go full NC and work on healing yourself.

we're here for you.

I'm trying to go NC. I just HAD to text him this morning to tell him off at how pissed I was at him. He replied, not sure he actually even cared about what I said.

But I'm planning (hoping) to go to the apartment on Friday and take EVERYTHING. Big flat screen, the flat screen in the bedroom, rugs, microwave, dishes, blankets, curtains....he will have nothing. I hope it severly depresses him when he see's everything, along with me, is gone.

I've never destroyed anyones property, but I so badly want to slash his car up. NO ONE is going to use me like that without there being any consequences. I straight out told him I was going to make his life a living hell. Probably shouldn't waste my time, but It will make me feel sooo much better.

I've never destroyed anyones property, but I so badly want to slash his car up. NO ONE is going to use me like that without there being any consequences. I straight out told him I was going to make his life a living hell. Probably shouldn't waste my time, but It will make me feel sooo much better.

It'll make you feel better until you get charged with destruction of property.

Don't stoop to that level. You are more classy than that. Handle this in a dignified, mature manner. These things happen, what you need to be focused on is how you are going to get yourself out of this rut, and back into a normal frame of mind.

Let the NC and healing begin!

• Author

Don't stoop to that level. You are more classy than that. Handle this in a dignified, mature manner. These things happen, what you need to be focused on is how you are going to get yourself out of this rut, and back into a normal frame of mind.

These things happen? Not everyone gets used and made to feel worthless:(.

My mind isn't not in the right state these days....I'm losing myself.

These things happen? Not everyone gets used and made to feel worthless:(.

My mind isn't not in the right state these days....I'm losing myself.

Wrong. Everyone feels betrayed at some point in their lives. If not, how do you think people learn how to avoid situations like that?!

You need to calm down, take a step back, and allow yourself time to clearly think about things. I understand you are very hurt and upset right now, which is even more of a reason not to make any decisions right now.

curiousnycgirl
I'm trying to go NC. I just HAD to text him this morning to tell him off at how pissed I was at him.

Why for what purpose? Seriously explain this to me. If your intent is NC - then why would you care if he knew you were pissed? Sorry but I just don't understand the "HAD" to part.

Big flat screen, the flat screen in the bedroom, rugs, microwave, dishes, blankets, curtains....he will have nothing. I hope it severly depresses him when he see's everything, along with me, is gone.

Firstly are these things your to take, if so fine. If not - please don't. And again I do not undertsand why you care if he is severely depressed - what does it matter? Go NC and stop thinking these thoughts - they are pointless.

I've never destroyed anyones property, but I so badly want to slash his car up.

Again I ask for what puprose? If you are sincere and successful in going NC you cannot possibly get satisfaction from any emotion he is experiencing, since you won't know about it. To tell the truth you sound childish - like a 5 year old screaming that they hate their mother.

NO ONE is going to use me like that without there being any consequences. I straight out told him I was going to make his life a living hell. Probably shouldn't waste my time, but It will make me feel sooo much better.

I hate to say this but you let yourself be used. You were warned before you went there. Stop blaming him, take responsibility, learn from this mistake and move on.

I'm not trying to be harsh, just honest.

Oh stop... You're not like that, you have a heart, her ex doesnt...

you would probably hate yourself in the morning.

Eh...I guess...a boy can dream...

• Author

You need to calm down, take a step back, and allow yourself time to clearly think about things. I understand you are very hurt and upset right now, which is even more of a reason not to make any decisions right now.

The F*d up thing is, I know what you guys and all my friends are saying is right. I know this. Yet, I can't stop myself from doing all the wrong things. I used to hand out this advice like candy back in the day! I'd say "theres sooo many other ppl in the world, you'll be okay!" I wish I could take my own advice from myself 3 years ago.

I need to drink or something, anything, I can't go on like this. It's humiliating how I let this person get to me.

• Author
Why for what purpose? Seriously explain this to me. If your intent is NC - then why would you care if he knew you were pissed? Sorry but I just don't understand the "HAD" to part.

Firstly are these things your to take, if so fine. If not - please don't. And again I do not undertsand why you care if he is severely depressed - what does it matter? Go NC and stop thinking these thoughts - they are pointless.

Again I ask for what puprose? If you are sincere and successful in going NC you cannot possibly get satisfaction from any emotion he is experiencing, since you won't know about it. To tell the truth you sound childish - like a 5 year old screaming that they hate their mother.

I hate to say this but you let yourself be used. You were warned before you went there. Stop blaming him, take responsibility, learn from this mistake and move on.

I'm not trying to be harsh, just honest.

I'm aware that I'm coming off like a psycho. I honestly just think it's because I don't have control in this situation and I want the upper hand. I want to be the one to hurt him and make him beg & cry for me. :/

I HAD to tell him I was pissed because.... I'm spiteful? I don't know. I can't let him get away with using me and him feeling okay about that.

And yes, the things I am taking are mine.

i understand your want for revenge. you want him to make you feel his pain. but you can come out this on his level which is bein f'd up too or you can be strong, withhold and let karma come back around to him. cus believe it always does much worse than u can.

curiousnycgirl
I'm aware that I'm coming off like a psycho. I honestly just think it's because I don't have control in this situation and I want the upper hand. I want to be the one to hurt him and make him beg & cry for me. :/

I HAD to tell him I was pissed because.... I'm spiteful? I don't know. I can't let him get away with using me and him feeling okay about that.

And yes, the things I am taking are mine.

No you are not coming off as a psycho - but you are clearly very angry. So my next question to you - did you feel even one iota better after you told him how pissed you were? THAT was m point - this anger will not help you heal. Going full NC WILL, it will feel awful at first, but I swear it gets better.

Go get your stuff (yes you can smirk that you took the big TVs) and then focus on YOU. Do NOT focus on him because nothing is about him anymore. It is all about you and getting you past feeling any emotion for him good, bad or indifferent.