Tottally Stumped

Ok this one is confusing,

My girl an I have been together for 2 years , at bout 8 or so months I cheated on her for reasons only based on my own insecurities, anyway she found out and I confesed to her told her all, It hurt seeing her sad but she wanted to know, we broke up but got back together about 2 months after that.

Things were great I was in love and knew I would never cheat on her again and loved her ten times stronger. About 2 months ago things were getting weird she was going out alot and wasn't spending to much time with me, I confronted her on it and asked why she just said she needed time with her friends and I can respect that, I got bad to the point where I asked her if she needed to take a break hoping she was going to say no but she said yes she wanted a break.

It hurt but I needed to be there for her.

I later found out that she had cheated on me during the times she was going out, It pissed me off but I asked for her forgiveness for what I did so i't's only fair that I give it in return.

So now we are broken up ish. There is no clairity on this between us, she says she just needs time to look at the situation from outside the box and to see if this is what she wants a lifetime with me, and I don't know whether or not that is what she's doing or if I should give it time, because I will feel so much better breaking the string by telling her to go **** herself and enjoy your new life bitch, but I don't want to incase this is for real.

I don't know if any of that makes sense cause it sure dosn't to me..

I think the best thing you can do is give this girl some space. I mean after all, you are the one that cheated on her first. Maybe she still hasn't completely forgiven you for that. By doing that you showed her that you weren't ready to totally committ to her, so why should she totally committ to you? If she says she needs some space, then give it to her. If she wants to be with you, she will come back. You can't rush things like this.

You said above -

I will feel so much better breaking the string by telling her to go **** herself and enjoy your new life bitch

By you saying that, it sounds to me like you aren't looking at this girl with respect and love and as long as you say things like that about her, you don't deserve to be with her.

It's areally weird situation, we were toghther for 7 months after I first broke up with her and she took me back, I am so ready to commit, I was planing on taking her to our favorite place this july to propose to her, I mean I feel like I'm bieng ****ed that she's trying to make me suffe, I mean she told my bestfriend that she cheated on me, and obviously he told me. I am so willing to give her her space aslong as it's for the right reasons.

I don't feel confident that she's giving her self time to heal.

Like during that 7months being back together we were talking about buying a house, opening a joint bank account she even said " I want our parents to meet we've been toghther 2 years they should meet" y'know these kinda words have comitment all over them. and "BAM" she wants to move out and stay ot her moms and wants to break up. I just don't know where she is comming from, and what I should do.

I love this girl and if meaning I have to be miserable for a bit to get her back I will, But if she has already made up her mind and stringing me along, no I won't stand for it.

AHHH!!

Like I don't know what she's doing she just fowarded me an email from one of the guys she cheated on me with.But she doesn't know I know that..and what she doesn't think I can't see who it's from???

What does that mean?????

It sounds to me like you and her both are a little too immature to be planning or even thinking about anything as serious as getting engaged or moving in together. And your parents haven't even met? Seriously dude, you two just need to concentrate on your relationship and let it grow and get strong while it's still in the "dating" stage. And it sounds like you are just playing a bunch of games between each other. Before you think about anything serious, I believe you both need to grow up and mature a little bit and realize what a committed relationship is all about.

Were not in the dating stage, were broking up or trying to med it together I think. We've been living together for 1year and a half/ I mean we had a sweet realation ship never faught, great sex and comunication was the best, she's my best friend.

And mabye yes I might be a little imature now and then but that's jus tmy personality. You know we had plans we both knew what we wanted out of this realationship, we met each others needs

It's not like we play games and **** with each others heads, because I never did nor will, That's stupid, But just from all that I don't know if she is playing games or if she's really trying to sort it out but just having a hard time doing it, It's driving me mad.

Like what I'm trying figure out is who she is becuase she's never been like this and I know deep inside that's not who she is. She not like that and I don't understand what she is going through and I want to..

Maybe she just had a change of heart. How old are you both? It happens, ya know, especially when you are young. Just give her some space and time. If it's meant to be, it will be.

Ya that just what I'm affraid of. I just feel lost I geuss, like all her stuff is here in our house her car cause it's not insured, y'know all of her stuff.A constant reminder of her,I think what I'll do is just give her, her space make no contact if she want's to talk she can call me. I care for her and want her to be happy and it'll suck if she more happy without me but I will be strong.

Thanks so much Nurse_jamie.

I'm 23