how to break it off?!

I just want to ask people about their first break-ups.

what's the best way to do it or whats the best excuse to say so it doesnt hurt the other person too much?

where's a good place to breakup, is it better in person or over the phone?

how would u go about breaking up with someone who kind of has an anger management problem?

thanx.

1. "what's the best way to do it or whats the best excuse to say so it doesnt hurt the other person too much?"

Be straight and honest. There's no way you can doing it without hurting someone if they are really into you. If they don't care much, they won't hurt at all anyway. If they do care, they'll hurt regardless of what you say.

2. "where's a good place to breakup, is it better in person or over the phone?"

If you're a MAN, do it in person. If you're a coward or a wimp, do it over the phone. If you are a worthless scum, do it over Email. If you a pathetic excuse for a human being, pay somebody else to do it. If you are the at the bottom of the human cess pool, don't even say anything...just stop calling her or returning her calls. So which are you?

3. "how would u go about breaking up with someone who kind of has an anger management problem?

Make no exceptions for any particular person. But if somebody has a serious anger problem, do it in a public place so if they kill you there will be witnesses. Perhaps if you choose your words wisely, she'll just permanently disable you.

It's YOUR fault that you dated somebody like that in the first place after you found out they had an anger problem. Now you have to face the consequences of that decision you made.

I read in the Men's Health Magazine that the only break up language a woman understands is :"I've met someone else"

According to the article it's too cruel to tell her that you no longer find her attractive or that you just don't want to be with her.

They say that if you tell her you've met someone else then she can hate someone else other than you and herself.

I don't give this as advise...............I just thought I'd share it with you