Been no contact for a week, now she contacts me....

Well i guess it was to be expected, however still makes my head spin and heart thunder away.

Needed to tie up the bond for the flat and change of ownership papers for the car.

I said "no worries whatever time is easiest for you. How are you ? hope you're okay"

I also want ask her that after the above has been settled can we sit down and talk about what we expect from each other during this time where we both need to heal.

Is it a reasonable thing that I ask this ?

Edited by Chi NZ
  • Author

So she said yes to sitting down and talking about what we can expect from each other from here on in.

So what now ?

Of course I'm going to do my damndest to not pour my heart out to her and push her further away, however how do I approach this situation (probably should have sorted that out before I asked her for a discussion...:()

I'm lost now on what to do...:eek:

Any advice out there...please!?

It is reasonable. I think knowing what each person is going to do and what to expect from the other person is important during time apart and healing.

Just be careful not to let the conversation lead into asking to spend time together or something like that, unless of course it is obvious you both want to.