I still love ex-boyfriend. what can i do?

HI. maybe some of you guys have read my message before.

I boroke up with him about 1 month ago. We were really happy together, but end of our relationship we were not happy.

And I always had strees. bause of him, and his sorrouding.

So I felt sometimes I want to broke up with him.

Also, after I broke up with him, Always my feeling was not bad.

However, I have been thinking about him everyday.

I think I don't depend on him. but I know still I want to share my life with him.

what can i do?

PurpleAngel

I think in this instance you need to remember WHY you guys parted ways. It is so east to forget this in times of loneliness. Sometimes we long more for the relationship we had rather than that person.

It is normally for you to think about him everyday but when you do, don’t get depressed or sad over it... thank the universe that gave you this AMAZING experience and welcome a new one (the right one) into your heart. He is not dead he is still around. Maybe someday you can both be friends, let this thought be motivation for you to get over this and move on. The important thing is that you rely on yourself for your happiness. Forgive yourself for being hard on yourself and stressing then and now. You are free now and always. Always think of what you want and what you deserve and you will be alright!

Love and Light

Emanuela...

:bunny:

[font=arial][/font][color=violet][/color]