space or is this the end.......

Hi all.

I just got out of a 3 month relationship with a woman who has been going through a lot lately. She didn't completlely break the relationship off, but things are in a idle state now. She claims she wants space and time to figure things out. She's also said that she's just not herself lately and I have seen her personality do a complete 180.

I am not feeling terrible about it, but at the same time i'm extremely confused about what will become of us later. She is in college right now and has been stressed out lately because her GPA has gone down because of us being in a relationship, and she's been stressed out because she hasn't been with her friends lately. She is also leaving the country in 3 weeks and won't be back for another 5 weeks and then going back to her college (btw this is a LD relationship)

I have a feeling that this could be a 50/50 thing, that once she handles everything she will come back, or that along with changes I will be out of the picture also. has anyone had a similar situation happen to them and how did you go about it?

I can see why she needs space and time, but correct me if i'm wrong the Space word is also a nice way of breaking up with someone.........

Everyone has their own wants and needs.

She wants space and peace of mind, she has that right.

More importantly, what do you want? Do you want to wait on her? Do you want a relationship?

• Author

yeah definitely, on my part I want to work it out with her, but it's seems like she just burst like an atomic bomb and I can't put out the fire, only she can.

It's not like we don't talk at all, she still involves me in her life with whats going on, and I don't pressure her AT ALL about the status of our relationship because that will push her farther.

It's all about how to interpret this. I don't know how.

Well, wait and see if you contacts you while she's away for the 5 weeks. But you know, that will be almost as long as this relationship has lasted. So, at some point, you might want to decide whether it is worth it or not.

It's good that you aren't pressuring her. She probably has so much going on right now, she could crumble.