Why doesn't he want me?

I honestly can't believe he wants nothing to do with me. He acts as if nothing happened and I find that so hard to accept. He told me just a few minutes ago that he has moved one and he is much happier. How can anyone be so cold? How can anyone move on so quickly? How do I stop thinking of him? All I ever do is beat myself up by wishing I would of done something different to try and change his mind....Help!

ThisGirlNameKD

Sometimes when people leave us, we tend to blame ourselves, like we were the ones that cause the break up. We always think we were the ones that was wrong, since we were the ones being left. But what if your not the one with the problem? What if the other person was wrong? If he did not love you, you could have been fine as the finest person on earth, it does not matter. You just weren't what he wanted. That doesn't necessarily mean that something is wrong with you or that something is inadequate with you for that matter. It just means you were not the one for him. It doesn't mean that you would not be the one for someone else, and perhaps someone better.

People enter relationships for a lot of reasons and some of them are not good at all. Some people are not fully sure of what they want though they may think so at the moment. If you're relationship with this person moved too fast, and you got emotionally involved with him too fast, you didn't allow enough time to past for both of you to figure out if you were truly right for each other. People let the newness of a relationship overtake their emotions and their feelings maybe strong at the moment, but eventually, it wears off. Maybe that's what happened to him. Next time around, take your time. And don't blame yourself.