Just venting about ex

I don't suppose I really need advise or anything, I'm just really depressed and needed to vent a little. I just saw my ex fiance of 3 years out on a date with someone else tonite. We've been broken up since April, but I haven't been taking it very well and have had a really difficult time getting over it and moving on. I was just out getting dinner and I was totally unprepared for this. I still talk to her almost every day and we're still "friends", but I had no idea she had even met someone else she was interested in, much less going out on a date. It kinda pisses me off because when we broke up, she swore up and down that she just wanted to be alone for awhile and was feeling stifled by being in a relationship. I can understand that since she's only 20, but I don't like the fact that she lied to me. She swore and swore that she wanted to focus on work and school, and be happy being alone for awhile. AHHHHHHHHHHH!~!!!! I feel like breaking something.

That is all. You may go on about your business.

Venting is always good for the soul. I was just recently dumped from my fiance of one year. He told me it was a mistake and that he is in love with ex-girlfriend. I should of known what I was getting into when his ex kept telling me of all his past. Not only was I warned by his ex, she was harassing me with emails and phone calls. I learned the hard way that he keeps her close and will never let her go.

He has cheated on her with other girls but she keeps taking him back. He thinks this is true love because it is "love at all cost". Sorry, I just needed to vent too.

ThisGirlNameKD

Arcane, just because you saw your ex with another guy doesn't mean they are in a serious relationship if they are in one at all. However, the truth is, she is single, and despite what she told you, her feelings could have changed. Maybe she didn't lie to you at that moment. But maybe now at a new moment, she feels differently. Maybe now she's ready for other people. People get over relationships at different times in their lives. For some it takes a year, for others shorter. I'm not saying she's over you, and I'm not saying she's not. What I am saying is that you may be making more out of seeing her with the other guy than there really is.

• Author

Oh, I know it's not serious, at least not yet. This would have been their first date. I was just unprepared to run into her with someone else. Thats all.