He broke up with me in a lame manner

Lady Guest

This new guy I'd been with for just over a month told me over the phone yesterday that he didn't see the relationship going anywhere and that he wanted to end it. I was really pissed off because he had invited me to a party of his friends last night and I had looked forward to going and he pulls this on me when I could have made other plans. I was so mad!

This is the same guy that had a big problem with premature ejaculation. Lately I had been finding excuses not to stay at his place because I had lost my sexual desire for him, but I still thought that if we developed the friendship part there could still be a chance later and that I would "grow" to enjoy sex with him as I became more emotionally attached.

In the beginning of the relationship I was reluctant to get physical even though I was attracted to him, and he had told me he didn't want to push me and that he'd let me take it at my pace.

We became intimate last May, then I had to go away on a business trip for two weeks. When I came back I acted colder towards him and told him that I thought we had jumped into things way too fast and that I wanted to take it slower.

A few nights ago we were out and he asked me if I wanted to stay over at his place, and I told him I did, but I would have to leave at five in the morning because I had an early work shift (I live about half an hour away from him). He didn't want me to wake him up in the morning, so I didn't end up staying. The "flame" was slowly coming back to me. He had invited me to this party yesterday and then yesterday evening he pulls the break up card on me!

I told him it would have been nicer at least to tell me this in person rather than over the phone.

WHen I asked him why he decided this he said that we weren't compatible, but he wouldn't go into any details at all, so then I told him "something that might upset him" and he said "go on go on you can tell me I won't get upsest."

So I said, "are you sure?"

Then he said it for me: He said, "You didn't enjoy sex with me right? Well I didn't enjoy sex with you, so we're not compatible."

Then I responed, "Well you must have liked it somewhat since you ejaculated so many times!"

He got impatient and said, "I don't want to talk about this now! I'm tired and I want to relax."

So I continued and pushed saying, "Why not talk about it? You see I told you you wouldn't like what I was going to say, and you ruined my evening. I could have made other plans."

He apologized and said we could meet for coffee in the week to discuss this further, and I got mad and said, " NO! I don't to do that. I want to come over now and discuss it." He didn't want it, so that was that, and we ended the conversation.

I'm not really very upset over this because I didn't have much of an emotional connection with him, but I am curious to know if you think that the real reason he broke up was because I wasn't giving him sex anymore. This kind of prooves that all he was really interested in the first place was sex, no?

Hard to say if he was just using you for sex, but what does it matter now anyway? Like he said, he didn't think you two were compatable sexually and so did you.

At least you know where you stand now with him and aren't wasting any more time with a guy you don't really care for from what I've read.

EnigmaXOXO

Lady,

Is this your post from last week?

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?threadid=21515

If so, your friend has done you a great favor. Seems both of you were feeling mutually dissatisfied with the relationship. He simply ended it the way you should have done “word for word”, and saved you the trouble!

Whether he did it on the phone or face to face, someone had to find the courage to step up to the plate. I have to give him kudos for that, at least.

So what are you so angry about? Is it because you had a change of heart in the past few days? Is it because you wanted to go to the party? --- Or is it just because he beat you to the punch?

Lady Guest

Yes, that was the same post. It was me!

I'm pissed off, yes, because I wanted to go to the party and because he made me waste the week-end because I could have gone to a week-end resort with some girlfriends and I turned it down because I thought would go to this party.

I'm also pissed off because he "beat me to the punch" and was so business like about it, the way he is in bed... I get my business over with, ONE, TWO, THREE Bang!!! OVER!

If I was dating a lady and she became pissed that I broke up with her because she "missed the party," "I beat her to the punch" and she didn't enjoy us together in the bedroom, I think I would be the luckiest man on the planet. Then again, I probably would never break up with somebody who I felt really cared about me as a person more than events if that feeling was mutual.

If your ex reads this thread, he will be a very happy man!!!