I was so depressed

Whiskeyeye

My boyfriend just broke up with me and I was feeling depressed, my friend said snap out of it. She then said I should read a book "he never called again', she said the guy was the same character. I remember about two years ago going through the posts I read something about Ben Wall Balls, it was so funny. I read that in the book. It was hysterical. I'm sure i'll find some one else.

I'm sorry.

I have no idea what you're talking about in re the ben wah balls, but sounds funny if you'd like to share.

You're 100% right, you will find someone else. And you know the deal, it just takes time. And I can retell you everything people have told you already. About you will find someone else, and you'll forget about him, and you're better off without him... but you know all that right? And you know that all it takes is time, so chat, go out with friends, get into some movies. In a little while you'll wonder what ever had ya down...

:)

• Author
Whiskeyeye

Ben Wa balls- are balls that are inserted, I don't know how i can possibly explain it better.