alone and depressed

my boyfriend, or should i say ex, had been going for over a year when i left to work abroad with my best friend(girl) for 3 months. the plan was that we d take a casual break, but that basically wouldnt split, and would wait for when he would come out 3 months later and we would go travel together.

things didnt work out like that though. after 2 weeks, my best friend who never got on with my boyfriend, partly bc she will freely admit that she is jealous of us working out when she didnt with his best friend, persuaded me that i needed a break, id changed etc and had 3 months without him to go have fun.

so i did. i ipulled my ex. not sex, just a very drunken kiss. but he was the one guy my boyfriend had asked me not to get with again.

my boyfriend surprised me and came out after id been away for 2 weeks, to work with me. understanadably my best friend was angry, and wanted to make sure i wasnt with him again. so for the 3 months of working, although a few sneeky flings, we werent.

after that, we travelled and she was there too...and that pissed him off, and she hated him being there. after a while he and i got back together, adnit was amazing. but she turned up again. and he said he couldnt stand it no longer, so he and i travelled down to the airport for him to leave to go home.

we had an amazing few days and i love him so much, and as he always tells me, he loves me too. but int he last 30 minutes in teh taxi to the airport, he was a pig, saying that although we said we may get back together when i see him in 7 weeks, we never will, all bc i had that kiss with my ex.

i cried, and he said sorry , but now he s gone im so depressed. im on my own now, for 7 nights till my firends arrive, and all i think of is him.

i miss him terribly and am so worried of him getting with other girls. he emails me once a day, but i want more, i would even leave to go home to be with him which is mad, as we go to different colleges in october anyway.

i dont know what to do.

im so depressed, adn cant eat. i miss him so much and cant tell him bc im so scared that it may make him not want to get back together more, give him a big head or something.

please please help.

So now you know that actions have consequences. This drunken kiss obviously had a lot of impact on him. Who told him about it? This was something he didn't have to know.

You need to learn to keep your mouth shut...and to associate with others who know how to keep their mouths shut. I can certainly understand your boyfriend's position. You can do absolutely nothing but wait until he's had a chance to cool off and perhaps forget this indiscretion. Meanwhile, you are free to find other companions.

With friends like that... Who needs enemies?

Your friends should support you and your relationships.

Agree with neon here, whats up with your best friend and your bf of a year not getting along. They should at least try to be social and not involve you in it.

And I agree with Tony. Actions have consequences. He told you don't get with your ex, you got with your ex, he found out... what did you think would happen?

PS, favorite line, "he said he couldnt stand it no longer"

Like Tony said, actions have consequences.

Drink makes people do terrible things, but it doesn't make you cheat on your boyfriend if your will is strong enough - only you can do that. The drink just makes things easier.

You have to live by what you've done. You also have to understand that although you're hurting at the moment, your boyfriend is probably hurting too, because the element of trust is gone. It may have only been a little kiss, but that is enough. A kiss can be a very strong sign of emotional attachment, and a kiss with the wrong person can have a massive impact.

Your boyfriend will be angry, I'm afraid he has the right to be. However, if your bond is strong enough then you'll be able to get through this.