What do you think about this letter?

I lost love about 2 weeks ago.

but sometimes I emailed him, but he didn't answer.

So I asked him, why you don't reply to me?

and He sent like this.

" you said " don't call me" so I didn't Email you.

I know you are hurt and angry, but you don't want to talk to me, that's why. But I am not abvoiding you.

However, he didn't email back to me, though I sent some letter to his PC address( hotmail).

But about 2 weeks later, He Emailed me. Here is text of letter from him.

I'm sorry about the way that things ended for us. Please believe me that I never intended to hurt you. I'm also sorry that I have been ignoring you and your emails. However, within the past few weeks, too many strange things have been happening in my life. Things which should NEVER happen. I felt like I was losing control of my life, and the only way to get it back was to say good bye to everyone in my life. I know that by doing so, I have hurt many people, but I felt as though I had no other choice. I was tired of these things happening to me, and I didn't know who was doing it, why they were doing it, and I didn't know how to stop it.I don't like to have these types of situations in my life. I don't need the stress that it brings. It was causing me to doubt and mistrust everyone. So I did the only thing that I know I could do to get my life back on track. Please understand that I really do care about you, but for now I need peace in my life. Again, I'm sorry for hurting you, and I hope that you can understand.

this is text, what do you think about his thinking?

He just wanted to say sorry?

I need your adveice.

but he has made it clear that he needs to have some space to think about things. He's clearly not willing to talk to you about anything right now. I know how frustrating that is.

The best thing you can do is to accept this and move on with your own life. Perhaps your lives will intersect again at some future date, but don't depend on it. Assume that it won't, in fact, and act accordingly. It's so much more difficult when your (former) partner won't speak to you about what's going on. But whatever it is, it's his problem and only he can solve it. The more you badger him the more he'll avoid you.

And bear in mind that if this is how he deals with stress and difficulty, then perhaps he's not the best person to have in your life long-term. People who refuse to discuss things, who withdraw into shells and cut off communication are not ideal partners.