Destroyed...

Ive been seeing the most wonderful girl ever, until today.

It's been a full year, but i can't even express how I feel about this woman. When we were together, all i'd have to do is wake up...& she'd be right there...Waiting....At times during the week when she would go to work, i'd cry to myself. Ive had a bad past with drugs, crime, violence. Ive always managed to stay faithful and loyal to people I care about. She saw past all that, and loved me for who I am.

That's why I felt like i never really deserved her honor.

She was quiet, cute, unique. The type who didn't have many friends, but all she'd have to do was look at me...& everything would be alright.

I'm tearing up harsh here...4 hours ago she left me....All because of people who wanted nothing more but to wreck our relationship.

Either out of jealousy, or hatred for me because of my past? I don't know.

My ex..and a bunch of her friends, told Ariel...this, wonderful girl...They lied to her. Told her I was seeing girls on the side. Not true...at all. They even went as far to make up MSN convos "about me and the other girls"

Ariel doesn't believe me now. Because of my past, she thinks it's true. I'm no longer on her facebook..Myspace, cell..or even in her heart.

Nothing i say can bring her back...My words are useless...I love her, and she won't ever understand how much. Do you ever get that feeling?

It doesn't matter if you say it, or get down on one knee for this girl...They wil never know how much you care.

And now she's gone...because of a lie. It's raining, and she's assured me I will never be with her again....I quote, her last message.

"I really do hope you have a good life Kael...I loved you...Take care of your grandma"

It just hurts like mad...I feel lost, destroyed....you know the deal men...You just can't find satisfaction in anything...These tears arent enough for her.

Help me...I', just losing grip...I fought with her, to keep her. I promised to always protect her, and be there. & wether it's over for her...I'm always going to be there for her...Like i promised one year ago.

Help me.

Kael .

Hi, Kael.

I am sorry that you are hurting.

We all here on LS knows the sheer of pain of losing the one you love.

Let me ask this, was there "evidence" of infidelity to cause her to leave? I usually don't go by just hearsay when I am told something positive or negative. I need facts.

• Author

Hey, and thanks.

Well, ariel told me Carly (We'll call her the evil x) sent her a bunch of conversations between me and her.

Now, me and carly didn't even go about as being friends after our relationship.

Apparently the convos consisted of me hitting on her, trying to get into her pants, etc etc. All of which, were false. Ariel knows I'm faithful, but somehow she believed her.

You know..in all of this, im just starting to get more angry than upset.

To know she would take her word over mine, makes me ****ing sick. Pardon my french.

All in all...tomorrow is new years eve, & I'm not about to let this wreck my new year. But, again..I'm still upset. I'm about to have a fresh bowl before going out for coffee now....Gonna put my mind in a slipknot for a couple hours.

Good deal.

That's tells you all you need to know. Your ex believes your friend with no concrete evidence seems to me that she would have left anyway but was looking for any excuse at all. If she really had wanted to work on it, she would have discussed it with you to see what your rebuttal would have been.

Give each other a break from contact and let her think about the information that was bestowed upon her. You don't owe anybody anything. Let her contact you.

You sound like you really loved this girl. You also sound like a very passionate person. Maybe I sense this because you feel the need to prove yourself to those around you because of the bad deeds you've done your the past. I too had my share of run-ins with the law when I was younger (that is before I was 18). Now that I am 29 I still feel that I have to earn everyone's absolute trust and will die for it if I don't have it. Maybe it's some sort of self redemption for my bad deeds? I don't know. Anyways the point is if you are anything like me in this, you need to have your loved ones trust. If you are so fervently insistant on the accusations being false, why don't you figure out different ways to prove it to her. Vindicate yourself. Show her that the IM account wasn't yours. Show her how the times that the msgs were sent don't correspond to your work schedule..etc. You should know how to prove your innocence. Apply yourself if she really meant that much to you isntead of throwing in the towel.

Hang in there buddy. You're in agony right now, but give it sometime. Give yourself a few days to grieve, to suffer the pain. You'll get through this crisis period, and then your mind and spirit will be strong enough to deal with this properly. Do your best to be patient. Acting while you're extremely emotional is dangerous.

I remember hating hearing these words, but you just gotta have faith. Suck it up. You'll get past this.

blackbear_703

Hi Kael,

I am so sorry to hear you are in so much pain right now. It is very strange that she would decide to bolt all of a sudden over something so trivial as hearsay from friends. It does make you wonder if she was looking for an excuse and found it.....

As for proving your innocence to her, it's not as impossible as it seems. Do you have chat logging enabled on MSN Messenger? You can always show her your chat log with Carly and assuming that Carly herself typed up the alleged chat you had with her, your ex can immediately notice the discrepancies. If anything went down in e-mail, show her the Originating IP address in the headers of the e-mail. (i.e. in Hotmail you right-click on the e-mail and 'View Message Source.' You'll see the IP# as a series of numbers like "123.45.678.910." That's your unique ID on the Internet). Point out to her the two addresses don't match and you couldn't have possibly written it. Or like richardcruz said, just point out to her that you couldn't have chatted since you were at work, class, or whatever.

Of course all the above depends on whether she's willing to listen and do whatever it takes to save the relationship. It will probably take time for that to happen, if at all. In the meantime, all you can do is let yourself grieve, heal your heart, and move on.

I know it's hard, but stay strong and you'll get through this. And whatever happens, don't let this spoil your New Year.

Good luck bro and hang in there.