ahh...this sucks!

superaccord

like i have said in a respong to someone, my ex and i broke up,this wouldnt be the first time. she keeps doing it to me... she keeps wonderng if im the right one for her. she sees us in the future and gets scared.she is in college and wants to date other people to make sure im the right one. atleast that is what she tells me.she does love me, but i dont see how she can let me go so easily this time. she never ever could. do you think its easier now because she has another guy she sees and that is getting her over me? she still comes to see me, and she still loves me alot. its like when we are physically together she misses me but since she lives one hour away she tends to i guess not think of me as often as i think of her. i love her with all my heart and i have always been there for her, even after all of the heartbreak she has put me through before. she is affraid that if i stop talking to her then we will not be best friends any more. that is what we are but its getting harder for me everyday. i get this sick feeling in my stomach when she is with the other guy, (btw she works with him at her new job).she thinks that she needs to do this and hopefully she finds out who is the right person for her. i know that i could make her happier than anyother guy out there, she is just in college and her chances are better now to search than they ever will be. oh and her parents dont like me for some reason. i dont know. i was always as nice to them as i could be. i thinks its because we are so serious, and they dont like that. cource they havent liked any of her boyfriends. i dont know if i should talk to her less. or not talk to her at all. or continue to talk to her everyday like i do, and have been doing.i do want her back, and that is why im scared to let her go and get over her, cause then when im over her and she figures out that she really wants me back, then what? i think she is perfect for me other than he mind not being to make it self up. and if i get over her, when and if she comes back i would have lost that perfect woman. im so lost. what do i do?

• Author
superaccord

should i leave her alone, then maybe she may realize she misses me cause im not in the way(something she isnt used to)? or if i leavee her alone she wont call cause she is scared and thinks i want nothing to do with her any more. then we will....never talk again. hmm..what to do?

You are 100% not going to want to hear this.

I think your quote, "she is in college and wants to date other people to make sure im the right one." answers your question.

She wants to have her cake and eat it too. It sounds like she likes playing the field, and has been, and when she's back home around you, she hooks up with you again.

This is a very bad situation for ya man. I know its hard, but it would do you a lot of good just to get out and move on. Its gonna hurt for a month, we've all been there, but when you come out of it you won't have this baggage trailing behind you; you can start experiencing other girls. And you will find someone else, she's not the only one for you.

Personally... I could not STAND knowing my supposed girlfriend was with another guy. Good luck to ya buddy.