Facebook photos and Flickr Photos

I've done something I shouldn't have done and it was such a mistake. I just saw the pictures Ex has posted photos of his new GF in his flickr account and I'm just cringeing at the moment. To make things worse, I also saw the photos of her and Ex in her Facebook page (because she sent me a message I can view her photos). They look so happy, intimate and so close together. There is already three photos of her in his Flickr page and I know truly from the bottom of my heart that he is truly happy and loves her with all his heart. Something which I probably never had experience. I accept that she is his girlfriend and best friend all at the same time something which I never was. He mentioned that once you find the one person who can be both your girlfriend and best friend then don't let that person go, so I'm sure that is what he is doing now. At the last few months of our dying relationship, he hasn't taken any photos of me. He is totally in love with her and feels strongly about her. I am feeling so sore at the moment but I think this is a natural reaction and I see it as another massive push for myself to move on to better things in life and to really improve myself. And to know that he had never had anything for me and never will. I know deep down in my heart that they will get married.

You're probably asking as to why I'm doing this and torturing myself it's because it is a reality check. Like this is such a huge wake up call that he has truly moved on and has forgotten about me already after three long years. Just remnants of ashes now. I've learnt so much from this relationship and from what I learnt I'll never repeat the mistakes again. But I know people are talking behind my back about Ex seeing someone else so quickly but I don't care what they think. I'm holding my head high.

I know that I am better looking than her but the most important change to make is within myself. I'm just thinking that there must have been so many people out there going through the same experience as me both burning and cringeing at the same time whenever they see photos of their Ex and their new GF and know that someone else has taken over. I must resist the temptation to go in a rebound relationship to make myself feel better about myself and feel loved because it won't be right to the other person if I'm not 100%. I'm feeling so sick at the moment. He has never loved me. But I must forget everything and all the memories, I wish I can just removed and extract them.

I knew the posting of pictures in Flickr and Facebook is inevitable but seeing it for the first time really does sting.

I have sent him "A Farewell and Goodbye" for the second time and this I know is the last time. I will never see him or talk with him because I am going somewhere else where he can never reach me. It's over